Bad Girls Club.

Falling In Reverse.

Taylor's PoV

My day with Rian yesterday was absolutely amazing. But today's school and thankfully Brontes going to be there.

He said I can tell her that I met him but not about what he asked. I'm completely cool with that, he wants to adopts her and I'm so happy for her!

"OH MY GOD I MET ALEX YESTERDAY!" She shook me as we walked into the school gates.

"OH MY GOD I MET RIAN YESTERDAY!"

"WHAT DID HE SAY MY GOD HES LIKE YOUR IDOL!"

"HES SO NICE WE HAD A GREAT CHAT YOU?"

"ALEX IS GREAT!" She told me. "Miss!"

"Oh god."

"Taylor get to isolation now." She growled.

"No I don't deserve to go there!"

"You did something bad and now you pay the consequences."

"You know what miss?" She sighed. "There's no wonder you're not married. I'd die if I married you."

"Get out." She opened the door and I smiled at her lightly.

I walked around school for a bit until I ended up at the music studios. Nobody was in. That's great.

I walked in and locked the door from the inside. I sat behind the set and just began drumming out a beat.

I didn't care now. About anyone or anything. I just didn't give a damn. I only care about my sister Bronte and that's it. Maybe Brett too and not because he gets me what I need and is actually a great person.

The beat turned into Dead! By My Chem. I wasn't fussed I absolutely love the black parade album so much.

I finished and was a lot calmer now. So I walked out to my next lesson which was Physical Ed.

Thankfully we get to play basketball and I'm pretty sick at it.

"What were you thinking? Miss went home crying!" Bronte whispered as I threw my black shirt and flannel on.

"Not my fault." I shrugged and sat at the bleachers. "Sir can I be captain?"

"Go on then you're the best one." He laughed and I stood beside him. "Jessica stand there you're a captain too. T you pick first."

"Bronte, Tyler and Brett."

Thankfully the seniors got to join us and I was extremely buzzed about it. The other girl picked a bunch of make up face girls. I wanted a mixed gender team and best part is that Me, Bronte Ty and Brett all work so well together in PE.

The boys have the advantage of height but me and B have the advantage of distraction and speed. I'm the fastest girl in our year, I play American football and basketball out of school and in school I play soccer.

"B I'm here!" I exclaimed and ran behind her, stealing the ball. "T!" I threw the ball up to him and he slammed it in the hoop.

"Nice one!" The teacher applauded us.

Considering it was already nine to nothing he said we had to switch it up. Now the whole game was just shooting into the hoop.

I got the ball and bounced it on the floor three times before throwing it. The girl behind me shoved me forward and I fell, she and her friends laughed.

"What do you think you're doing!" I exclaimed and shoved her to the floor. She got up and I shoved her again. "Get up! You can push me but I bet you can't fight me!"

"Why push her what did she do to you!" Brett exclaimed at her.

The girl got up. "Because she's a bitch."

"And you're not." I went face to face with her, ready for a good fight. Well an easy one.

Her hand glided across my face. Thankgod. I pounced on her and began punching her face aggressively. Enjoying what I could.

"Hey calm down!" Someone pulled me off her, which made me so annoyed.

I turned around and it was Rian. I exhaled harshly and shoved him off me. "Come near me again and I'll make you wish you were alive."

"But I will be."

"Not if you're dead." I smiled before picking my bag up and storming off.

"Hey slow down what was that for?!" Rian grabbed my arm and stopped me. I blew the smoke away from him. "Stop that." He grabbed it from me and threw it on the floor. "What did she do?"

"She shoved me so I shoved her back then she hit me. Got what she deserved."

"Taylor you know you can't go around doing that."

"Yeah and? What's it to you!"

"I care about you."

"Bullshit! You're just using me to find out about Bronte!"

"N-"

"I looked up to you and the first time we met all you wanted to talk about was my best friend! You're my idol and you don't give a damn about me at all! I'm just a tool to get to Bronte!"

"Taylor calm down-"

"Don't you ever tell me to calm down!" I threw a bottle at him before storming off.