This Love Was Accidental.

Break Your Little Heart-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

The show was about to start and I was just sat in the dressing room. Sleeping with sirens were on first and although I broke Kellins nose I still want to see them.

"ALRIGHT BEFORE WE START I GOT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING!"

Josh walked on stage with some flowers and stood beside his dad. "Hi I'm Josh Quinn. Or as someone else knows me as Josh Glenn."

I'll admit I did laugh a little there.

"And I completely did something so horrid and unforgivable. I never meant to come off like that. I was taking advice from someone who raised the craziest little girl called Copeland ever." He laughed lightly as Kellin hit his shoulder. "And he told me that girls love it if you play hard to get. But fu-freaking hell he couldn't have been more wrong. I was so blind and I honestly am so sorry for what I said. I never meant to come off that I didn't like you because you honestly are the most perfect girl in the world. I can't imagine my life without you, I'd do anything for you just to talk to me again. Please. I'll do anything. You're the most perfect thing ever, it's not this possible to be this beautiful and still be human. So please please please Taylor Gaskarth. It'd be a sin if you didn't forgive me, and I don't wanna write tragedies." He turned to me with his arms wide open. "Please?" I nodded. "Oh my god." He ran at me, engulfing me in a hug tightly. "I honestly can't tell you how lucky I am to have you as my best friend again. I love you."

"I love you too."

He pinned his lips against my forehead, his hands on my waist. "I missed you so much."

'Josh Quinn and Taylor Gaskarth!'

'@JoshQuinn; honestly I'm so happy you forgave me. I don't know what I'd do without you I am so sorry. I'm so glad we're okay, I love you x'

The photo was of what someone took while he was hugging me.

'Can you come to our dressing room real quick please? The other two are just getting Starbucks for us xx'-Awsten.

'Rad! I'm on my way. Xx'

"I'm just going to the Waterparks dressing room." I shrugged and walked away from josh.

"Bye friend."

"Bye friend." I smiled before leaving. "HEY AWSTEN!"

"HEY QUICK SIT DOWN AND LOCK THE DOOR!" I did as he said, locking the door behind me. "Right I wanna get this cleared up first. Do you still have feelings for josh?"

"No. Not at all, just friends."

"YES! AND YOU BETTER STAY FOR OUR SHOW MAN! ITS GONNA BE RAD!" He quoted me.

"OH MY GOD STOP! I SWEAR ILL KICK YOUR ASS." I shoved him off the couch.

"HEY YOU TWO WE HAVE STARBUCKS."

"IM COMING!" Me and Awsten shouted at the same time. I jumped up and he grabbed my leg pulling me on the floor. I undid his laces and he hit his head on the wall. "YES I GOT IT!" I opened the door quickly. "HEY!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO AWSTEN!" They laughed as the blue haired boy attempted to stand. "WE CANT LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING INJURED."

"ITS OKAY WE WERE FIGHTING TO GET THE DOOR."

"OKAY!" They handed me my coffee and I snuggled up to Geoff. "So you made up with josh?"

"Yeah but nothing's there with him anymore. He ruined it so I left him."