I Dont Believe In Luck.

DESTROYA-My Chemical Romance

Taylor's PoV

My idol stood infront of me. Peacefully smiling at me.

I studied his features, his perfect jawline and white teeth. His perfect hairline.

How could someone look like such an athlete yet such an amazing friend at the same time!

"I'm-"

"Rian Dawson." I coughed. "Sorry about what's just happened."

"Oh so now you calm down."

"Oh be quiet." I groaned and stepped out of the house, sipping on my drink.

"Hey are you okay? What was that all about?"

"She's a Bitc-horrid person."

"You can swear I'm not bothered." He laughed and sat beside me. "So you know who I am?"

"Clearly, you're like my idol. You're the reason I learnt Drums."

"Sick we should jam together!" He smiled.

Oh my god. The Rian Dawson just smiled at me.

"So how come you're here?"

"I was hoping that you could tell me about your friend Bronte?"

"No I can't sorry. If you want to know about her ask her."

"But I was hoping you could tell me without her knowing?"

"No." I stubbornly told him. "Why do you care?"

"I want to adopt her."

"She literally love that. I can give you a few pointers but nothing personal." I realised what my last two words were, He laughed.

"That'd be great thanks!"

"She's in love with bands. My chem, fall out boy, panic!, pierce The Veil, A Day To Remeber, Falling In Reverse and a bunch of others. Oh and you guys of course." I chuckled lightly. "She plays guitar, she's got a great voice. She has piercings."

"That all you can give me?" I nodded. "I can work with that. Thanks Taylor." He hugged me.

Oh my god don't freak out.

Rian Dawson just hugged me.

"Do you wanna go Out for the day?"

"I'll probably get caught it's Friday."

"I'll cover for you don't worry." He smiled and opened his car door. "You can trust me I promise you."

"Better." I sat in the car awkwardly. I'm trying so hard not to scream.

"I like your jacket."

"Thanks, I made it myself."

"I might get one."

"You'd be missing out otherwise."

"Sass monster." He laughed. "So Alex wanted me to tell you he's sorry for stepping on your toes and asking about your parents."

"It's alright I guess. It was just a bad day."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Nah I'm alright thanks."

"Well if you do I'm here."

--|-/--

During our day out, we went to;

the mall

Multiple stops at Starbucks

The movies

Hot topic

And now the beach.

If I'm honest I absolutely hate the beach so much. Everyone's so happy. You get so much sand on your feet and everything about it's just so ugh. I mean it.

Despite hating it, I didn't say anything about it to Rian. I didn't wanna ruin anything or make it awkward.

He ran and sat on the sand, with a blanket down. I sat beside him and pulled a comic book out of my bag.

"Spider man?!" I looked up at him. "You have one of the first issues of spider man?!"

"Yeah it was my dads. He's got them all so I read them all."

"I feel so selfish oh my god! Tell me about yourself I know literally nothing!" He rushed and put his hand on my arm.

"There's not much to know really. I like comic books, I like music, I play the drums."

"C'mon there's more than that! Siblings? Shoe size? Favourite super hero? Favourite song?"

"Bronte, size 4, spider man and Vampire Money."

"Good choices. DC or Marvel?"

"Not sure. Marvels more goody-two-shoes and DC has better bad guys."

"Favourite villain?"

"Joker. All day. Best back story, best jokes."

"At least you have good taste."

"Thanks." I laughed. "Oh shit it's 10 I better be getting back."

"Don't worry I'll cover for you. I like you so I'll cover for you Taylor."

"Thankyou."