All Over Me.

Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

I turned to see jack smiling at me. "Good morning."

"Goodmorning. You've been getting calls all night."

"Who from?"

"Geoff." I instantly rolled my eyes as he said his name. "Awh you're so cute." He leaned into kiss me but I moved. "What why?"

"Because I have morning breath."

"And? I do too so what." He laughed and pecked my lips. "Alex wanted to tell you that they went out."

"Rad." I sat up and fell off my bed. "Shit."

"You okay?" He laughed and pulled me up, then standing up. "We have the place to ourselves."

"You don't say?"

"So what'd you wanna do?"

"Well there's a Wii with Mario kart in the basement with a Xbox That Ma doesn't know about."

"Maybe something like this." He pecked my lips roughly.

"Maybe." I winked before walking down the stairs.

"Don't do that!" He drowned his words out and followed me. "Turn around." He grabbed my hand and spun me to face him. "Don't play me babe."

"Mhm." I bit my lip and he pressed his against mine. "Guess we could."

"I love you." He threw me against the wall and stood opposite me and wrapped his arms around me. His lips were pinned against mine, my legs wrapped around his waist. "Jump." I followed his orders and he quickly ran up the stairs, holding me in his arms.

We stopped at my bedroom as he threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me after locking my door behind us.

—|-/—

"We're home!"

"We're in the kitchen!" I shouted and smirked at Jack. I was in his hoodie and jeans making burgers. "How's the day out?"

"It was good. What you cooking it smells amazing!" Dad exclaimed and ran in.

"Just burgers. With no help whatsoever from Jack."

"Oh shut up I put the music on."

"There's none on!" Lisa protested.

"There was! Look!" He had a playlist entitled 'Taylor's Jams.' "I'll put some on now!" He put it on and Vampire Money came on.

"Tea should be done in half an hour."

"I'm gonna go get changed." They both smiled and walked upstairs.

"I think we should do days like this more often." Jack smiled. "Especially like earlier."

"Which time?" I laughed.

"All."  He winked at me. "Shit I'll watch this you get the door."

"I'm on it. And if you let it burn you're paying for takeout."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

I opened the door. Geoff. "What did you want?"

"Talk to me. Let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain! You slept with Bronte!"

"Once!"

"One too many times!"

"You Hold Hands with jack!"

"That's nothing compared to sleeping with someone else!" I shouted and Bronte walked out Of her house. "BRONTE COME QUICK!"

"Yeah!" She shouted and ran.

"How many times did you and Geoff sleep together? And be honest because I know when you're lying."

"Eight." She mumbled.

"Get the hell away from me, both of you."

"Taylor please." Both of them said.

"No. Just go away!" I screamed.

"Are you okay?" Someone ran out of the house.

"Jack go back inside!"

"No!" He hugged me tightly, keeping me away from the other two. "What the hell did you two do!"

"We slept together! Okay? Eight times in fact!"

"Bronte get away from us now. And Geoff you absolute prick. You're both bullshit." He picked me up and carried me inside. "Hey one of your favourite songs on."

We don't have to dance-Andy Black.

"C'mon. She's a bitch ignore her."

"I hate them both."

"Hey look at me." He lifted my head. "You're a billion times better than they ever will be. Kay? He made a huge mistake doing that and you know what? Look at you. You're so much better than them and you know that."

"You have to say that."

"I say it because I mean it. Look at you. You're on broadway, you're nearly 20. You can drive you've been on tour. You've been in a near death situation. What's she done? She's still in school."

"No chance." I laughed.

"She's been held back because she isn't studying." He admitted and I laughed. "See you've made more of a contribute to the word than she has."

"I do love you jack."

"I love you too." He kissed me lightly as those two jumped down the stairs. "TEAS READY!"

"It's smells divine." Mom said as I handed them all their plates.

—-|-/—-

Mom and dad were in bed. Me and Jack were watching a film downstairs, Corpse Bride.

'@underscoreGeoff; honestly I made a huge mistake. Those of you who know about it, please don't defend me. I did a terrible thing and I need to make up for it.

If you see this @TaylorxG which you probably won't, I really am sorry. It was a huge mistake. One that I made so many times and was too intoxicated to realise. She wrecked everything, I wrecked everything. Will you talk to me at least?

I remember when I took you on our first date at the carnival and you never had cotton candy. So I got you some and you said you didn't mind it. You prefer the chocolate apples though. And I won you that bear, and then we had a water fight with the little guns on the way home.

And when I first messaged you at 12:01 on January 1st 2008. And I said to you 'Hey wanna be friends?' And you said and I quote, 'hell yes.'

Please. Forgive me. Or at least talk to me. I love you and only you. She means nothing to me xoxo-Your big Goofball, Geoff.'

I did get teary eyes reading this but not too much to start crying.

'Geoff Wigington and Taylor Parker Gaskarth end it all?'

"Hey, wanna go eat McDonald's and stargaze?"

"Woah really?"

"I love stargazing. And we can have nuggets."