Treat Me Right.

Disasterology-Pierce The Veil

Taylor's PoV

"Wake up!"

"Go screw yourself it's 9AM." I threw a pillow at my door.

"I got hash browns and Starbucks."

"I'm up." I stood up and took them from him quickly.

Sadly we were going to look at the school I'll be attending. But If I don't like it then I get to do this online school. I much rather do the online one but I have to try this one first.

'Aren't you going looking at schools today? X'

'Yes Jackie I am, tag along x?'

'Lemme ask your dad n it's sorted x'

'Lisa's coming too x'

I threw on my black ripped jeans and flannel, with a green day shirt. My hair was straightened neatly and my doc martens were polished. I had to make a good impression. I mean what If there are some people who rank quite high on the scale? (If you get what I mean).

"We're going!"

"Calm down Austin powers im coming."

"You've seen that?" Dad laughed as we got in the car.

"Duh I'm not an idiot. I much prefer team America though."

"Never seen it."

"You must watch it. Honest, Lisa you seen it?"

"Never heard of it honey." She shook her head.

"I'll show you it when we get home."

The school looked pretty big, it looked like a normal school.

Normal kids. Different groups. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the goths. You're typical highschool I guess.

'Your dad said I can't come :(. Apparently I'll embarrass you x'

'Awh Jackie!! Come over later tho x?'

'Duh yeah! X'

"Mr. Gaskarth its an honour." A lady smiled at the desk and let us in. "The principal will be here soon to meet you. In the meantime help yourself to a coffee or something to drink."

"Thanks." He responded with as Bronte walked in with Rian and Cass. "Hey Rian."

"Hey man! Hey Lisa, Taylor." I nodded at him and carried on twiddling my thumbs. "So we haven't spoke in a while."

"No shit."

"I was hoping you'd come over for dinner?"

"Can't movie night with mom and dad."

"Hey sweetie come here for a sec?" Lisa asked, she was talking to a woman.

The lady seemed to be in her late twenties, she was a small blonde (much like Lisa but slightly tanned). She was wearing jeans and a white shirt.

"Taylor it's lovely to meet you. I'm Miss Knight I'm a drama teacher."

"Oh sweet." I smiled. "What do you study in drama?"

"Well your year group is studying Shakespeare at the moment. There's a lesson going on if you'd like to come in?"

"Is that alright?"

"Of course it is! C'mon we'll be back quick." I followed her.

She took me into this huge hall where it had two tiers of seating then a stage infront of it. It looks fantastic.

"Excuse me?" She flicked and everyone else clicked back. "This is Taylor. She's moving here and I'd like you to show a piece of Romeo and Juliet."

The students began to organise themselves on stage.

A boy looking about my age sat on the podium thing holding the bottle of poison in his hand, lying next to a girl. He had black messy hair and a cute smile. He drank the poison before flopping next to her. She sat up, panicking and realising he was dead. The knife was jammed forcefully into her stomach and the scene ended.

I applauded them loudly. "That was absolutely amazing."

"Thankyou. I'm Josh and this is Juliet." He introduced himself and gave me a brief hug.

"But coincidental you're playing Juliet and you're called juliet." We laughed. "I'm Taylor."

"I absolutely love your blue hair!" She looked at it.

"Thanks, I like your dip dye."

"Thankyou. Anyways if you do come you gotta hang out with us on a dinner."

"Oh yeah course!"

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"The principal wants to meet you." Rian smiled innocently.

"I'll see you later. Thanks Miss Knight, Bye josh. Bye Juliet."

"Bye Taylor!"

"So you like it here?" Rian asked. I shrugged and looked at my feet. "C'mon don't be awkward I'm making an effort. What did I do that was so bad!"

"You hardly asked about me! I told you you were my idol and you practically ignored me Rian! You didn't care so don't even get me started."

"Really?! You're a size four in shoes, Spider-Man's your favourite superhero. You've read all the comics."

"When's my birthday?" He stayed silent. "Yeah I thought so." I rolled my eyes. "Hey."

"Hello Miss Gaskarth. I'm principal Logan."

"Hey I'm Taylor." I shook his hand.

"So the curriculum here is the average one. We have the extra curricular of drama, English, sports, music. You have four lessons a day and each lasts an hour. First break lasts for twenty minutes then dinner for an hour."

"Sick."

"How was the drama department?"

"Absolutely rad."

"I'm glad it's 'rad'." He quoted me, laughing lightly. "So will we see you next week?"

"Most probably."

"Well it'll be great for you to join us Taylor."

"Thanks sir."

We walked out of the room peacefully, Bronte Cass and Ri were all staring at us because we were smiling. At least that went well.

"HEY TAYLOR!" I was tackled to the floor quickly. "Are you coming here?"

"Yeah, now get off me!"

"I can't wait it's gonna be rad! I'll see you soon!" Josh hugged me before running off.

"A boy?!"

"It's just josh."

"Possible candidate huh?" Lisa laughed. "Oh yeah jack wants to come over."

"Rad!"

"I'm guessing someone misses jack huh?"

"It's been forever."

"So what's your overall thought of the school then?" Dad raised an eyebrow.

"It's nice. The drama department is actually sick, four lessons a day five days a week? Sound pretty good to me."

"Oh shit I forgot to say the whole bands coming over tonight."

"Kay." I tapped my fingers along the car door lightly.