Everything For You.

Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

I yawned and sat up, looking out the window. A bright light was shining into my room so I closed the curtains quickly.

I walked downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat on the counter peacefully while gazing into the garden.

"Morning." Jack yawned and made a Bowl of cereal. "Sleep well?"

"It's pretty hard to sleep when all you can hear is those two."

"Try being next door." He smiled and sat beside me. "What you doing today?"

"I'm off out with Lisa, if her and Alex aren't hanging each other's brains out."

Jack just laughed as those two walked into the room. We both looked at them, looked back at each other then laughed again. "What's with you two?"

"How'd you sleep alex?" He asked.

"Good." Dad raises his eyebrows.

"And How did you sleep Lisa?"

"I slept well." She grinned at me. "How come?"

"Just heard groaning in the middle of the night and wanted to check you two slept alright. Did you hear it Jack?"

"Yeah I heard it. I was a bit concerned too."

Lisa blushed excessively which made me laugh a lot. "We can keep it down next time."

"At least try."

"Are we still on for our day out?"

"Yeah I'll be ready in about an hour."

"That's rad I can nap for nearly an hour." I told them and they all laughed. "Not my fault I get dressed quick."

I headed upstairs to my bedroom and picked up my fender guitar, closing the door behind me. I didn't want anyone to come in while I have a little jam out. I began to play Six Feet Under The Stars which instantly made me smile.

It was my parents favourite song, from their favourite album. Sadly they weren't around for Nothing Personal or Dirty Work because I know they'd love them. If only. Whenever the song came on they'd drop everything and we'd all dance in the living room. It was always a great time.

Lisa is actually rad, she's taking me shopping and to Starbucks. I wanna call her mom but I don't wanna weird her out. Like I don't wanna ruin it, she's like a sister yet a mom. If that makes sense.

"Wow." I looked up ever so quickly I probably broke my neck. "Shit sorry I just wanted to say Lisa's nearly ready."

"Kay."

"Where'd you learn to play like that? It was great and a good song too." Dad laughed and sat beside me.

"My parents taught me guitar. Sorta runs in the blood I guess. Drums and piano were my own thing."

"You're gonna have to show me more stuff when you come back."

"Rad." I nodded. "I'm ready."

I quickly did my eyeliner and lipstick before walking downstairs.

Lisa came down the stairs after me wearing a shirt and jeans. We were both wearing casual clothes but she was wearing like block heels.

'YOU COME TO SCHOOL IN THREE DAYS ITS BEEN FORVER!!!'

'I KNOW MAN MEET ME BEFORE IT?'

'YEAH I CAN DO SKATEPARK?'

'YES!'

Oh my god he skates. Dream boy. Oh my shit.

"What are you smiling at?" Lisa laughed as we pulled up at the mall.

"I'll tell you later. Bye dad."

"Bye girls! Love you!"

"Love you too babe." She kissed him goodbye before we walked into the mall. "Soo?"

"Josh skates."

"The boy from the school?" I nodded. "Who played Romeo?" I nodded again. "Ohhh dream boy."

"Yes yes yes."

"So you think he's cute?"

"I think a dog is cute, I think he is just-damn."

She laughed. "I think someone's in love!"

"Maybe." I shrugged as we walked toward the nail salon. "Is it alright if I meet up with him tomorrow? We're going skating."

"Sure but be home at a reasonable time and I won't tell your dad."

"Thanks."

--|-/--

(timeskip because shoppings pretty boring tbf)

We were all chilling in the house. I was in my bedroom on FaceTime with Juliet who was enlightening me about the school. Josh had just joined the call and we were all casually enjoying the chat.

At the mall I got;

False black nails done

New eyeliner

Jeans.

The usual.

"Hey can we come in?"

"Sure, I'll call you back later." I put the phone down as Zack, Jack, Alex and Rian walked into my room. I rolled my eyes and turned around on my chair. "What's up?"

"We're going on tour in like a year and we needed a support act. Or just a band to come in general. Hoping you had some in mind?" Rian smiled.

"Why didn't you just ask Bronte? Or are you asking me so then you can ask her?" I asked without even looking at him from my mirror.

"Get roasted." Zack laughed. "Hey I'm Zack."

"Taylor." I hugged him. "But yeah I have some bands if you want suggestions?"

"Go ahead."

"Can they be who you've toured with before?"

"Sure why not."

"Pierce The Veil, As It Is, Waterparks, Rise Against The Current, Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy, Sleeping With Sirens, Panic! At the Disco, Sum 41, Green Day, Falling In Reverse-"

"Shit you haven't even taken a breath calm down." They laughed. "We can look into it. Thanks Kid." Dad hugged me tightly. "I like your eyeliner too."

"Thanks dad. You should listen to As It Is-They're amazing."

"OH MY GOD ITS THEM BRITISH KIDS ISNT IT FROM OUR LABEL! WHATS HIS NAME PATTY?" Jack yelled.

"Yeah Patty Walters." I laughed lightly. "I can play you their EP if you want?"

"What about Waterparks?"

"They're rad. Honestly-" I was cut off by Rian laughing. "Something funny?"

"N-no." He laughed.

"Oh please if it's that funny enlighten us. I'm sure we're all dying to hear what you're laughing at."

"It's just Bronte fell down the stairs with Cass."

"PHA!" I fake laughed, rolling my eyes. "That's just hilarious."