Just One Fix.

Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

"My god kid you did so well in that show!" The six of them exclaimed.

"Guys calm down."

"It's your last show, you gonna miss it?"

"Yeah. I'm not gonna miss getting here at 6AM though for makeup and hair."

"You still did fantastic." Sarah smiled.

Brendon, Mikey, Sarah, Kristin, Pete and Bronx had come to see my last performance. It made me really happy to see Bronx again, he kept shouting of me during the performance.

"Taylor?" Bronx yawned.

"What's up kid?"

"I'm tired, sing to me."

"Bronx, you do know it's 9AM?"

"Please."

"Sure." I began to sing one of the songs from the play and he quickly fell asleep. "Pete." I handed him to him.

"Do you need a ride home?" Mikey and Kristin asked.

"No I'm all good thanks, I'm parked outback."

"Alright well. Congratulations on the part you did so well! Goodnight you guys." They hugged me and left some flowers before leaving.

"We better it's getting late."

"Use protection!" I whisper-shouted to Brendon and Sarah as they walked out. I did get the middle finger put up to me from Bren but it's our thing. "And goodnight Mr. Wentz."

"Isn't Mr. Barakat coming to pick you up?" He smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I pretended I didn't know.

"Oh please I heard you on the phone earlier, nobody else did. Oh Jack I miss you, I'll be at yours after the play." He mimicked.

"Don't say anything or I will personally deliver you to Satan."

"I won't don't worry." He laughed.

"HEY-"

"Shh Bronx is asleep." I whispered to jack as he came in.

"Oh. Hey Pete."

"Hello Mr. Barakat."

"He knows." I whispered to jack and his face lit up.

"Thankgod. I can kiss you." He laughed and kissed me, short and sweet. "Don't-"

"Tell anyone I know. Alex would kick your ass if he found out you were banging his daughter."

"Maybe not banging, I'm in love with her."

"AWH THATS SO CUTE!"

"Dad?" Bronx sat up. "What time is it?"

"Late c'mon lets get you home. Goodnight you two be careful. And use protection, god forbid we have any mini Barakats running around."

—|-/—

"So last show huh?" Jack asked as we walked into his place.

"Yeah gonna miss it though."

"Maybe you could do it again."

"I hope so."

His phone started to ring, it was dad. He put it on speaker and I stayed quiet. "Hey man can we come to yours?"