Let Me Go Down.

Peach (Lobotomy)-Waterparks

Taylor's Point Of View

I woke up groggily in a state of tiredness. School again. Much to my happiness, today I don't have maths to dampen my semi awful mood but I have the new teacher. The one replacing Miss Kay.

I shouldn't have broken the glass yesterday I was just angry. They

I mean, today's my birthday I have a right to be pissed.

I threw my jeans and Black Parade shirt on quickly with my vans. Bronte was awaiting my arrival at the top of the street.

'I'm ill I can't come sorry! And no I ain't skipping before you ask. Xx'

'You owe me Bronte.'

'WKD at mine later?'

'I'll swing by later.'

I walked slowly, I set off late may aswell arrive late. It was quiet. Everything was silent. Well apart from the isolated vocals of 'This Is Gospel.'

"Nice to see you on time today Taylor." My form sighed. "You're missing first period with me."

"Why?" I asked and slumped down in my seat at the bag.

"I'll tell you first period." She told me.

—|-/—

A bunch of seniors came into the room, and my guy. "Taylor what did you do now?"

"Brett you think I'd be here if I knew? And plus it's probably about Clarky Yesterday."

"Well good luck."

"I can try." I walked up to miss and sat in the spinny chair at her desk. "What did I do this time?"

"Clarky said my parents would be disappointed and ashamed of me. So I called him out for having a micro penis and a walking stick."

"Look you need anger management, and four days of suspension."

I laughed blatantly in her face, and all the seniors laughed. "You heard this? Anger management my arse. I'm perfectly fine." I picked my bag up with my denim jacket. "I'll see you later miss. Bye Brett!"

"Bye Tay!"

My denim jacket is probably my favourite thing my parents gave me. It was my dads. He gave me it but it was too big for me at the time so I put a huge patch on the back. It was a MCRX one so it was sick. It was my favourite thing ever.

"Excuse me are you okay?" A male voice asked from behind me. I was at the bleachers having a drink. I looked at him.

He had brown hair, an AC/DC shirt on and jeans. Stylish.

"You are?"

"I'm alex-"

"Gaskarth. I've heard of you."

"So how come you got sent out?"

"Because some teacher yesterday made a dig about my parents so I said he had a micro dick and now my form wants to punish me."

"And what happened to your parents?"

"That's non of your concern."

"You can t-"

"I don't give a damn." I picked my bag up and started to walk away. "Bronte I'm coming to yours."

"Sick! The sister isn't home."

"Let's get wasted."

"Hell y-"

"Honey I'm home how are you feeling?" the sisters voice echoed in the background.

Oh shit. "I won't come I'll just sneak into the hell. See you soon Bronte."

"Bye Ty I'm sorry!"

"Hey I never caught your name." Alex grabbed my arm.

"I'm a waste of space, but you can call me Taylor." I walked away from him straight home.

I say home, it's a shithole. The orphanage is ridiculous.

"Miss Parker go back to school now." A teacher said.

She was the teacher all the boys swooned over, they'd drop to their knees and beg for her. She wore the shortest skirt and tightest shirt. Worst part? She didn't even wear a bra. Yes that much of a whore.

"Get out of my way."

"That is no way to talk to a member of staff?"

"Listen here everyone cares about you because you'll open your legs for anyone or anything. So get out of my way." I barged past her. Watching her fall to the floor.

Alex's POV

The girl was shoved on the floor by Taylor. She was not in a good mood, I don't think she could see her friend Bronte. That's her name I'm sure of it.

I don't know what it was about this girl but I want to help her. I watched her walk into an orphanage.

Oh Taylor.