Want The Truth.

.weighted.-frnkiero and the celebration

Taylor's POV

Performance day.

My first show, which I'm pretty shit scared about.

Mom and dad are here with the guys. Jacks really excited for it, and to be honest he still kisses me all the time.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"You're on in 5."

"Thankyou."

I stood up out of my chair and dusted down my outfit.

—-|-/——

(Timeskip to end of show)

It was time for the bows and I took mine graciously along with Ben who played the Beast. He's great, we get along really well.

Everyone in the family was on the front row smiling at me, clapping loudly. I was looking around and then something caught my eye in the back. The blue haired boy. Awsten. And Otto.

I looked on the wing on the stage and Geoff stood holding flowers smiling at me. "Hey."

"Geoff!" I ran at him and hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I missed you too much."

"I missed you too babe." He laughed and kissed me. "You did fantastic."

"Thankyou." I exhaled. "I better get back on stage or they'll kill me."

"Enjoy." He walked off as I stood on stage with Ben.

Jack looked beyond pissed, and I mean beyond. His cheeks were as red as that part in his hair, his hands were balled into a fist.

Mom and dad were still clapping. Like in the showcase in school, Dad was happy to let everyone know I was his daughter.

Rian and Zack were happily shouting my name and Bronte was shouting 'THATS MY BEST FRIEND.' She's good to me and I'm so glad we're okay now.

The curtain closed and I walked into my dressing room, locking the door behind me.

"Jack?" I asked and he pinned me against the wall.

"Tell me you still don't think he took that deal from Kellin." He growled and kissed my neck roughly. "Mhm?"

"I don't think he did."

"You're too far in." He looked at me, pulling away from my neck. "Look at me." He lifted my head. "You're telling me that you'd rather be with that cheat than me."

"No!"

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you."

He threw me up in his arms, still against the wall. We began to kiss each other passionately, my hands running through his hair. He threw me on the couch and dived on top of me, still kissing me.

"Taylor!"

"In a second!" I shouted, before resuming my kiss with jack.

"TAYLOR YOU DID SO WELL!" My dad exclaimed.

"Shit jack hide."

"I'll just say I was talking to you."

"N your messy hair?" I laughed and sorted both of ourselves out before opening the door. "Hi."

"You did so well!" They tackled me with hugs.

"Thankyou, I did work at it."

"How long did it take for you to learn the script man!"