New Place, Same Face.

Outlines-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

I yawned and turned around to see Geoff smiling. What was he doing here? And I don't mean that in a rude way.

"Hey G."

"Hey B." He kissed my temple lightly and I blushed. "We've got a day off today."

"Rad."

"And I was thinking I could take you on a day out?"

"You may."

"Rad, I'll come back in an hour." He started walking. "OH SHIT NOW IM SAYING IT!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

'@Underscoregeoff; love you xo.'

The photo was of me and him kissing, me in his tracksuit hoodie.

"Hey dad?"

"Hey sweetie, what's on your mind?"

"Ya know because you love me? N it's the day off? Can I go out with Geoff."

"I already knew. Of course you can." He messed my hair up.

I didn't mean to freak out on dad last night but it's just something that happened. When I was in that shithole they all did that, in the exact same position with the exact same gestures. But nobody noticed or cared.

Thankgod dad didn't freak out on me, I think I'd have passed out or had a panic attack. I can't be doing with loosing him and mom. Or anyone from the family. Even Bronte, although we don't talk she's still family.

I quickly dived in the shower and started to wash my hair, the blue was fading but it looked a lot nicer.

Once I was all done I had to find something to wear.

'What is the plan for the day out May I ask? Xx'

'Well that's a surprise but I can tell you it is informal so I wouldn't worry xo'

I slid my black and red checkered dress on with a leather jacket, limited edition doc martens that Rian got me and some tights. My leather jacket is black with studs on the collar.

"TAYLOR HES HERE!"

"IM COMING! quick how do I look?"

"Fantastic." They all told me before opening the door. "Have her back by 10."

"Yup." Geoff nodded before we walked away peacefully. "You look beautiful."

"Thankyou." I blushed. "You look handsome too."

"Thanks, here we better get in there." We got in the taxi, hand in hand.

He was wearing a white button up shirt, leather jacket and jeans. It suited him a hell of a lot.

'When we find you you'll wish you were never born.'

'You are?'

'Don't you remember us? .'

It took me a few seconds before I remembered who it was. My hands were shaking so I shoved them in my pocket quickly, not drawing attention to myself.

Once the cab stopped we got out. Yeah I felt nervous as hell but I knew I wasn't going to let that ruin my date. I think Geoff noticed something was wrong because he kept asking if I needed water.

"Close your eyes."

"G it's dark I can't close my eyes."

"Trust me, you'll love it." I closed my eyes and he threw me in his arms.

Leaves were crunching as we walked and it worried me a ton.

"And open." He put me down.

The stars were above us shining, a little picnic in the centre of the trees. There was a river next to us and colourful lights in the distance.

"Geoff it's beautiful."

"Only the best." He poked my nose and sat me down. "Red wine?" I nodded as he poured the glass for me.

"Why did you do all this? My god It's so beautiful-"

"Hey you deserve this and so much more. And no matter what you'll always be my number one." He lifted my head and kissed my head.

"Oh G."

"Yeah B?"

"You're too good to me."

"Nah I think it's the other way around." He laughed.

—-|-/—-

After our peaceful picnic, he said he had one more surprise that wasn't too far away. It was a comfortable walk with us laughing and messing around.

"A carnival?"

"Yeah carnivals are great! C'mon you'll love it."

"Are you sure?"

"CMON I CAN GET YOU COTTON CANDY!" I was dragged to some pop up shop where there was this white floss thing. "You'll love it honestly." I took a piece of it. "Like it?"

"It's alright."

"YOU WILL LOVE THE CHOCOLATE APPLES MAN!" He got something else and handed it to me.

"Holy shit that's good."

"See!" He exclaimed and took me to a hook a duck stall. "Have a go!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!" He guided me to it and then lifted it up. "There you go you won something!"

"What'd I win?"

"Two water pistols." The man at the stall handed me them.

"Wait I'm gonna win you something."

"Geoff that's not necessary."

"No I wanna." He lifted the little duck up. "I won you a bear!"

"G no you won yourself a bear." I handed the bear back to him but he pushed it back to me.

"C'mon we gotta go on here before we go."

"The Ferris wheel?"

"Please."

The view from the top was spectacular. All the lights shining in the sky. It was beautiful.

'Where are you! You're an hour late and yours dads asleep so hurry up before he wake up ASAP Xx'-Jack

'How is he asleep?'

'I drugged him so you'd be able to stay out for longer.'

'AWH THANKS JACK! I'll be back soon. Xx'

"We better go we're late and jacks drugged my dad."

"I'm not even gonna ask." He laughed.

—-|-/—-

"Goodnight b."

"Goodnight G, Thankyou for an amazing night."

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow." He hugged me lightly.