Not One Of Them.

Misery Business-Paramore

Taylor's PoV

I sat up, ready for school. Schools so much better here than it ever was back in Jacksonville.

I did my eyeliner quickly and put my jeans on with a Paramore shirt. My hair was messy, but styled messy. It was in a high ponytail with a few strands hanging out.

"Oh my god Taylor you didn't tell me josh was Kellins kid!" Dad exclaimed as I walked downstairs.

"Shh." I drank my Starbucks quickly and put it on the counter. "I gotta stay late tonight."

"Please tell me you're not already in shit?"

"No I got poetry."

"Awh Sick!" He smiled. "Kellins here."

"Alright I better go, bye dad. Bye mom!"

"Bye honey!" She ran down and hugged me, taking a quick glance at josh. "He's cute, he's a keeper."

"He's Kellins son shh." I laughed before going to join him. "You Told your dad we're staying back?"

"Yeah he said he'll pick us up." He admitted as we walked out of the house.

"Do you really think we can do this?"

"Do what?"

"Yanno, not audition and get the parts. People are gonna be pissed."

"That's business baby." He winked, causing me to laugh.

--|-/--

When we got into the school, we were greeted by a bunch of different people. People were much nicer here than back home.

I stopped at my locker like he did due to his being next to mine.

"Hey." A girl smiled at him.

"Hi."

"Wanna catch a movie sometime?"

"No thanks." She walked away. "I hate when that happens."

"I don't have to deal with that." I laughed and poked him. "Did you look at the script?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Sorta."

"Well done." He applauded me sarcastically.

--|-/--

We were sat in English chilling, just talking at the back. We had all our work done and Miss was fine with it.

'You in your English right?'

'Yeah why?'

'No reason.'

'Jack what have you done.'

"Miss Parker, there's someone outside for you."

I walked out and jack stood at the door. "We decided who we're touring with!"

"Who?"

"Waterparks."

"Rad! Can I come?"

"Yeah sure!" He smiled. "Now go back to your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!"

I walked back into the room and sat down with Josh. He was smiling excessively which made me wonder what had happened.

They're touring with Waterparks and I'm allowed to go. Well jack wants me to go so we'll probably have to check with everyone else.

It's in a year which helps a lot, the showcase will have been done by then. I can't wait for it already.

-|-/-

"JOSH YOU NEED TO BE SCARIER!" Miss Knight shouted at him. "LIKE GROWL!"

"IM NOT GROWLING!"

"Look come here."

I sorted his fur coat out, put his crown on a slant. I put a bit of red on his fake sword to make it look like blood. Then put red eyeliner across the bit near his eye, to make it look like a scar.

"That's much better Thankyou Taylor. Now carry on."

We carried on with our scene until I got to the kings death scene.

It had gotten much better in just three hours. It was gonna take a lot of work for it all to get perfect but it is gonna be damn good.

"And scene! Thankyou you two for coming back I very much appreciate it. I'll let you two go, have fun."

"Thanks miss!" We walked out of the hall and Kellin stood in the library place staring at us quietly. "Hey dad."

"Hey josh, Taylor."

"Hey Mr. Quinn."

"Dad please tell me Copeland isn't in the car."

"Nope but your mom is."

"Ugh fu-"

"Woah swearing!" Kellin interrupted him.

"You say way worse."

"I'm an adult I'm allowed."

"I'm 15 I'm allowed." He rolled his eyes as we got in the car.

"How was the Football team?"

"It was good, even got a go-"

"Touchdown." I whisper corrected him.

"I even got a sick touchdown." He winked at me which made me laugh.

"Well done kid. What where you doing Taylor?"

"I was at poetry." I lied, and josh burst out laughing.

"Nice."

"The hell poetry?!" He laughed. "Please tell me that isn't what you told your dad."

"Yeah why?"

"Oh my god." He laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Josh, thanks Mr. Quinn."

"Bye Taylor." He smiled.