Sick Entertainment.

Today I Saw The Whole World-Pierce The Veil

Taylor's POV

After my kiss with Geoff we headed to the venue. We were nearly late but thankfully Otto and Awsten were coming from their bus too.

"You'll do great." I assured him, still holding his hand.

"As long as you stay here if course I will."

"Course I will."

"There they are." He laughed and stood up, still holding my hand. "Where were you?"

"We stopped at Starbucks."

"The bus isn't that far! Did you bring us some?"

"Clearly. An iced coffee and a double chocolate chip frappe."

"Thanks Awsten." I hugged him. "Anyways you better hurry up you're late."

"Will do, Bye."

"Bye T." Geoff kissed my cheek before running on stage.

The lights came on and so did their music. It was fantastic, everyone was dancing and singing along happily. Like nothing else mattered but this.

I occasionally got the wave and smile from the boys on stage but nothing huge.

'Hey, I hear you're touring with your dad? I don't think you'd mind if I came to a show would you?'

'Sorry you are?'

'Just someone.'

'Well tell me who the hell you are and then we can see if I'd mind.'

'Not gonna happen.'

'Well then shitface back tf off.'

'It's Tyler! Me n Brett got tickets and were wondering if you'd meet up with us before the show?'

'Duh yeah!'

"THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!" Awsten bowed before running off stage. "What'd you think?"

"Absolutely Rad."

"Why Thankyou."

"Like it?" Geoff wiped his face on a towel.

"Of course I did."

"I'm gonna head back to the bus if you wanna come by?"

"I'll come by later if that's alright, I'm gonna stay and watch my dad."

"Rad." He quoted me. "I'll leave you to it. Bye T." He kissed my head before walking away.

I walked around the venue looking in the dressing rooms. Kellin was talking to my dad about something.

"Can you ask her what he did wrong? He really wants to check up on her."

"That's non of my concern. I know what he did but I'm not telling you, it's her choice."

"But please I've known you for how long?"

"And she's my daughter. Family before anything okay?" Dad snapped at him before storming out.

I walked around, still sipping on my Double chocolate chip frappe. Everything was quiet apart from the music booming through the speakers to the audience.

"Can you tell me what I did so bad?"

"Josh not now."

"When then? Tell me!"

"No." I started to walk away but he grabbed my waist and sat me back next to him. "GET OFF ME!" I punched him, knocking him to the floor.

"Tell me what I did wrong then!"

"You're so blind! How can you not see what you did?!"

"I don't know! Tell me!"

"You're so blind! How can you not see what you did? Remember how Bronte was my ex best friend, the day after I told you that you both confirmed you were dating! Then you go days without talking to me and claim 'I didn't feel like talking to you'. Oh yeah and asking out a cheerleader how can you not see!" I snapped at him

"See what?!"

"That I like you! My god you're so thick! Since day one, I've liked you and you've been a complete prick!"

"Woah."

"WOAH? WOAH? IS THAT ALL YOU GOTTA SAY?!" I shoved him.

"Hey. Calm down." Someone picked me up.

"I hate you, Josh Quinn. Never come near me again."

"So he finally found out huh?"

"Guess he did." I sighed unhappily. "Where's dad?"

"He's in the dressing room, I think he's speaking to Lisa."

"I'll just go. I'm heading back to the bus, night."

'Please talk to me. I'm sorry and I seriously understand what I did wrong. Just please let me talk to you x'

'No.'

I laid on the back of the bus and slammed the door behind me.

'I understand that from your perspective that I completely messed up. BIG TIME MAN. And I'm honestly so sorry about that. If you could please just talk to me and let me explain then it'd be fine. I just need you to understand what I did it for x'

I quickly screenshoted it and sent to it Ma.

'Mom look. Look what he said, I had a go at him and told him why.'

'Awh sweetie! But what about the kiss with Geoff huh? How was that? Xx'

'It was um, nice? I don't know how to describe a kiss but it was good? Xx'

'Rad.'