All My Spite.

Turn It Off-Paramore

Taylor's POV

The thing my dad wanted to talk to me about was actually Jack. He said they were going on tour and this girl's going and they had history. I was offered to go if I'd like but I said I'd have to think about it.

A girl with history in an enclosed tour bus for two months? That sounds great. Especially with the extremely hot Jack Barakat. How do I tell him I don't like the girl? God knows! I'm trying to figure that out too.

'Where are ya? I'm at home :) x'-Jack

I stepped into the house with the box I was handed by Geoff earlier that I still had to open. I'll open it later.

"Hey babe."

"Hey." I smiled as he kissed me. "So how's your day been?"

"Okay, yours?"

"Okay I guess." I told him and grabbed a mug to start making hot chocolate. "So when's the tour?"

"In three days." If I was drinking my drink right now, I would have spat it out. Three days!! I didn't even know until twenty minutes ago!

"You excited?"

"Gonna be a good one I think. Hawaii's always a fun one."

"I'm glad you'll enjoy it." I confirmed.

"What're you gonna do when I'm gone huh babe?" He raised and eyebrow then stepped toward me, taking my drink out of my hand and setting me on the counter.

"Probably binge watch The Vampire Diaries, Maybe do some exciting stuff who knows?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laughed.

"Well maybe I can make up lost time."

"And how do you plan on doing that, Barakat?" I whispered and I practically felt him go red in the face. As he leant in to kiss me, his phone rang loudly and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Leave it." He said in between kisses, but it rang again.

"Jack you're gonna have to answer it."

He stormed over to the table and answered it quite furiously. "Look I'm busy what do you want?" He paused with his fists clenched as I grabbed the whipped cream from the fridge and began to pour it into my mouth. "Give me twenty minutes."

"Where ya going babe?" I asked and finished the whipped cream.

He didn't answer so I resumed walking out of the kitchen, only to have my wrist grabbed and to be pressed against the wall. The smile on his face grew larger as I stared at him.

That's more like it.

———-|-/———-

I woke up to an empty bed. He must have gone wherever he needed to be which I wasn't fussed about. With the empty house, I decided I'd open my present from Geoff. He said to do it alone so I'm going to.

I brought the box to my lap and opened it to see a bunch of Polaroid photos of us two from before. There was one from the first time we met, a screenshot from the first time we ever spoke, a photo of when we met in person, a photo of us when we met years later on tour. Lots of photos. A shirt of mine that I left on their bus all those years ago. And a note.

'Dear T,

I give you this as a peace offering. I hurt you so bad and I deserve every hateful word, every slur, every piece of pain that gets thrown at me. I deserve every little part of it. I have no explanation for why I did it but I'm so sorry and I fucking hate myself for it.

If you forgive me, we can move on as friends or more whatever you'd like. I'd just be glad to have you back in my life. You brought such positivity and happiness that now there's a void I have to try and fill. I'm so glad I saved your life all those years ago because I wouldn't know what to do without you. Please forgive me.

Love.
Ya big goofball x'

I smiled largely and held my old shirt close to me, it probably won't fit me now. I was extremely nostalgic because of this and it wasn't fair because it brought me to tears.

'YO WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY FOR
A HALLOWEEN PARTY NEXT WEEK! CAN YOU COME WITH TO MAKE EVEN NUMBERS?'

'JUST WHEN I THINK IM FIRST CHOICE! BUT YEAH SURE I NEED A COSTUME.'

'FINE. YOU WERE FIRST :).'

Great I have to find a costume. Don't we love Halloween shopping? You bet!

"BABE I'M BACK." He shouted from downstairs as I put the box away in the spare room where I have a piano. "How's you?"

"I'm okay. What about you?" I smiled as he pecked my lips softly.

"I'm very good. I'm gonna miss my girl when I'm on tour though."

"Your girls gonna miss you!"

"D'ya wanna go out tonight?"

"Sure! What time?"

"In An hour with Rian, Zach and Brian."

"Sounds good."

Looks like Halloween shopping can wait.