Place It.

Stella-All Time Low

Taylor's PoV

It was our 'bonding day' as he put it.  We were just entering the mall. Alex wanted to go to shops like Calvin Klein and all that jazz, where as I had my sights set on hot topic. And I mean had my sights set on it.

"Hey look it's Bronte!" He exclaimed and waved at her.

"Hi."

"Hi." Was all I said before she carried on walking, laughing with Cass. "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because she's your best friend and you're acting like you've never met before. Something happen? Wanna talk about it over a nice drink for Starbucks?"

"I'm not fussed there's not much to say."

"Well we can. It's only there and plus it's next to your favourite shop." He pointed at hot topic next door and I smiled more than I probably should have.

We walked in and a man greeted us at the counter. "A coffee and for you?"

"Chocolate chip frappe please." I pulled some money from my pocket but alex shook his head and sat down. "I can pay for my own things you know I'm not poverty."

He laughed. "I never said you didn't, it's just as your dad I'd like to buy you things." The man came with our drink and we both thanked him politely. "How much do you actually carry with you?"

"Money?"

"No WKDs of course Money."

"Nearly 100."

"How?!"

"I worked in hot topic on a night and closed it, worked in Hollister on a Saturday and Sunday. Then I had my paper route too."

"Woah."

"Well I may aswell be able to do something with my head if I'm smart enough to have one."

"I like that, I'm gonna use that." He laughed and took a sip. "So Bronte huh?"

"Well I asked her if she was coming with us and she said she was having a movie day with Cass so I was like yeah cool. I asked about tomorrow she said she's out with Cass again but she's probably lying again."

"I'd wait and see if she carries on. Then just confront her but do not fight her."

"I wouldn't. I would never hurt her." I admitted. "So Lisa huh?"

"Yeah I'm gonna propose."

"Well I've never met her but I'm sure she'd love it."

"You can meet her if you want? I mean she's probably drop everything to see you. When I told her she like screamed at me." I laughed and nodded. "Tonight we go out for dinner?"

"Sounds good." I shrugged and stood up like he did. "Can I actually go in?"

"Of course you can! I don't mind!" He laughed and threw me on his shoulder. "What'd you want? Shoes? Jeans? Shirts? Hoodies? Hair dye?"

"HAIR DYE!" I exclaimed as he ran over to the section and threw me on the ground. "Shitface."

"Love you too." He picked up a pastel blue colour. "That'd suit you."

"Then I shall get it." I smiled.

"So tell me more about the Taylor Gaskarth because I know nothing and I'm your dad."

"Well I'm 13, I used to play basketball in school. American football and soccer outside of school."

"Woah NFL teams?"

"Miami and Jacksonville."

"Woah what about the ravens?!"

"You kidding me? Baltimore are shit!"

"Better than Miami."

"Tannehill would kick your ass!"

"Bet." He laughed. "Play any instruments?"

"Drums, guitar, bass, violin." I picked up an All Time Low hoodie.

"Favourite movie?"

"Anything by Tim Burton."

He laughed. "Oh my shit! We've been in here for three hours!"

"Time flies when you're having fun."

"Are you done?"

"I'm Dun. Josh Dun." He shook his head and messed my hair up. "But yeah I'm sorted."

I walked up to the counter and paid for it all myself without Alex knowing. Then got it bagged and walked out of the store. He was still in admiring his own bands merch.

Let's all applaud Alex.

"Well I better run in Calvin klein quick."

"You don't need to rush. I've got nowhere to be."

"Well you say that but trust me dinners at 7 and it's 4 now." He laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me in the store.

'Alex Gaskarth and a girl?! Nobody knows who she is but they were spotted holding hands.'

EW. NO.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"It's all good in da hood."

"You're such a weirdo."

"You love me really don't lie."

"Guess so."