Alternative Ending

Taylor's POV

"If you feel the same I'll spend the rest of my days trying to make you the happiest you can be. I don't care at what cost it comes at, I want to make you happy. I want to make you happy again. I miss making you happy. I miss waking you up and hearing you say rad when I hand you your hot chocolate. I miss hearing you hit your alarm as it wakes you up. I miss hearing your laugh at some joke that isn't even funny but you make it funny. I miss hearing you talk. I miss your smile. I'm in love with you T. Please if you love me back we can move away. We can move to some place nice and then we can go travelling together! Like you've always wanted to! And we can go on tour and you can come with us and watch Otto ride his unicycle constantly. Please tell me if you feel the same."

"Geoff. That's a lot to take in." I admitted as he remained holding my hands, smiling softly in his denim jacket. "Can I ask how long since?"

"I never stopped. I couldn't turn it off like a humanity switch. You were always on my mind, hell you always are. I can't change anything about that even if I wanted to which I don't. I'm in love with you."

"Geoff can you tell me why you told me this?"

"I need closure. If you love me I want to spend every single day making you smile. Waking you up with breakfast in bed, taking you to work in your favourite car while listening to A Day To Remember, having dinner while you lay across me. I need to know wether you feel the same. If you don't Fine I'll leave. You'll never see me again if that's what you wish. But I need you to know I love you."

"Has all the sweet things you've done for me to prove you love me? Like giving me half your candy when I lost mine in Disney? Or when we went on Splash Mountain you have me your rain mac so I didn't ruin my outfit?"

"I did those things because I wanted to make you smile and I knew they would. I knew they'd make you happy." I felt my eyes flood as my vision went slightly blurry and I moved my hands from in his to wipe my eyes. "Please don't cry Tay. I hate seeing you cry." He wipes them away with his thumb as I rested my head on his hand.

"Goofball I love you." I looked at him as he smiled largely. "You brought back all these feelings and I can't ignore how amazing it feels. I love you G."

"Oh my god." He cried out and hugged me tightly, throwing me in his arms. "I swear to god I'm going to spend every single day making you the happiest I can, wether I can physically be there or not. I don't care. I'm gonna make you so happy. I'll never drink again, I'm never going to another night out again."

"G." I glanced to see there were no security around. "If we're making a break for it, we make it now."

"Well lets go then T." He grabbed me by the hand, threw me in his arms (in the bridal pose) and waltzed out of the venue's back doors then resumed walking to their car. "SHE SAID YES!"

"YOU TWO ARE BACK ON!" Otto exclaimed and hugged us both. "Oh my god you're both crying."

"I'm so glad we're gonna have you around a lot more T. I missed you a lot."

"I missed you lots also Aws." I hugged him. "It looks like I'm very happy."

"One Of The many days to come." Geoff smiled and held my hand as we sat in the car and that drove away. I rested my head on his shoulder as he lifted my legs up and rested them across him. He put his hand on the back of my head and messed with my hair softly. "I love you Taylor Parker Gaskarth."

"I love you." I smiled as he kissed my forehead softly and wrapped his jacket around me. "You aren't gonna leave are you?"

"Never."