Couldnt Make It.

Thriller-Fall Out Boy

Alex's POV

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!" Someone exclaimed, Lisa. "Oh Alex where is she!"

"Hey calm down. She's just in intensive care, we can go in soon." I sat her down next to me.

"What happened?!"

"There was a bomb. It went off. Geoff shoved her on the floor and shielded her away from it so she wouldn't be as injured. He saved her life."

"He's a good kid."

"Good? He freaking saved her life, he's sensational."

"Taylor Gaskarth?" We all stood up.

Me, Lisa, Jack,Rian,Zack,Otto, Awsten, Kellin and Bronte. Yes even Bronte came down.

"Is she okay? Will she live?"

"She is currently sleeping and heavily too. We had to operate she had a broken arm but other than that she is fine. Due to the medication she will be sleeping for a while. She should wake up tomorrow or the day after."

"What about Geoff?"

"He's still in ICU. He should be out soon I'll keep you updated."

I ran through crowds of people from the concert and into my little girls room.

She had cuts on her face along with bruises. I felt so bad. It was my fault.

If they didn't go for the beer they wouldn't be stuck like that.

In a hospital bed medically induced coma.

Well not really a coma but long sleep. I'm so sorry.

She had dry blood all over her, stitches up her left arm.

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry." I sighed and hugged her. "It's all my fault."

"Don't blame yourself. It's the sick bastard that did it." Jack walked in and sat next to me. "No matter who it is, when I find this sick bastard I'll snap their spine."

"It was though. If I didn't ask them to get the beers they wouldn't be in this condition."

"Hey." Awsten sighed and stood at the door opening it slowly. "Can I come in?"

"Of course."

"And Alex don't blame yourself. Please. Geoff would save her life again in a heartbeat, they'll both be okay and we can move on from this minor setback. We might not be able to forget it but we can just shove it away."

"Awsten-"

"Excuse me I'm not finished." He sassed, causing me to laugh a little. "See. Theres light in the darkest times."

"As long as you remember to turn on the light."

"Exactly. I'm gonna go sit with Geoff I'll be back soon to keep you updated." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

"That kid's sassy."

"It's his defence thing. Taylor told me before he gets sassy when he's upset."

"I can't wait for her to wake up, I'm so sorry."

"Hey." Bronte sat beside her and hugged her tightly. "I'm such a bad person."

"Hey kid. So what you didn't talk, she'll see you here when she wakes up and you'll be back to normal."

"I hope so."

"So do we have anything on G?"

"Nothing. He hasn't moved or anything but he is breathing."

"He's in a state look at him."

The photo was in HD.

It had to be Photoshop.

His face was like Taylor's, but he had a broken wrist from shoving her.

His back was practically burned. He has scabs, bruises and blood all over. He was definitely going to scar. And badly too.

I shook my head and got up.

I need to see him.

'A bomb attack at a concert tonight! Fifteen injured and two in critical condition.

The two are believed to be Taylor Gaskarth, Alex Gaskarths daughter who was playing today. And Geoff Wigington, the guitarist of a band called Waterparks that were also touring.

Get well soon you two, hope you pull through.'

"Hey you two. Am I okay to have a minute alone with him?"

"Are you?"

"Hey calm down I just wanna talk to him."

"Fine whatever." Otto rolled his eyes and walked out, dragging Awsten with him.

"You're a good kid G. I'm so glad it's you whose dating my daughter, thank god it isn't that prick Josh." I laughed lightly. "No matter what happens between you two, you'll always be in our family."

I swear he smiled as I left the room. I honestly swear.