Closer To The Pain.

Closer-Sleeping With Sirens

Taylor's POV

I nervously stood in the doors of BROADWAY.

I'm actually here, I'm going to scream my head of. Dads here with me and he's really excited.

"Miss Gaskarth, it's lovely to meet you. Mr Gaskarth it's an honour."

"Thankyou." Me and dad both said and followed the man. "So What'd you want to meet about?"

"Well we have the perfect part for you but only if you're up for it."

"Okay." I resisted from saying Rad.

"Well Disney are having a performance of Beauty and The Beast. So we thought who better to be the beauty than you?"

"Awh Thankyou." I blushed. "I'd love that."

"Then we're on the same page, there's the contracts there. All you gotta do is sign and we're all sorted."

I quickly signed the contracts after scanning through them quickly to make sure I wasn't selling my soul or anything.

"And there we go! Now you will be playing Belle when rehearsals begin."

"Thankyou so much." I extended a hand but he hugged me instead. "I'm so glad you're more a hugger."

"Thankgod you are." He laughed. "Well I'll leave you two to it. I can't wait to see you next month. Goodbye Taylor."

"Bye Ben."

We walked out and dad was smiling excessively, like i was.

"Can you believe that?"

"No! I'm playing Belle!"

"I'm so proud of you!" He threw me in the air.

"Thanks dad!" I hugged him tightly. "What do you think mom will say?"

"She'll be so proud, all of us are."

We were walking the dogs, on a hike.

Recently I made internet friends with a girl named Millie who was extremely sweet. She knew who I am and I know who she is:she's got a role in stranger things.

I've been invited to the premier when it airs and I'm pretty hyped about it. I've had some spoilers but that's all.

"I GOT YOU!" Dad exclaimed and threw me over his shoulder.

"DAD PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"NO!"

"I SWEAR!" I kicked and screamed until he put me down. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

"I THOUGHT WE COULD COME STARGAZING IDIOT." He laughed. "LOOK!"

"Dad, there's no stars. It's 1 in the afternoon."

"Oh shit Yeah. Well this was a waste of time wasn't it?"

"I don't know I mean I got to spend time with you."

"Hey I know what we could do." He put a song on. Tale As Old As Time. "You need to learn to dance."

"Dad you're like nine feet tall."

"I'm not that tall." He laughed. "Hands."

He guided my hand with his and positioned them correctly. "Straight back." I stood up straight and held my posture. "Alright so follow me."

He stepped backwards and I did but he just shook his head. We resumed our position and this time I stepped forwards as he stepped backwards.

—|-/—