Two Outa Three Aint Bad.

I'm Like A Lawyer Trying To Get Off (Me&You) -Fall Out Boy

Taylor's PoV

The clouds were going past us very fast, the plane wasn't too bad.

We were in business class and Bronte was next to me. She was fast asleep with her head on my shoulder and I was just listening to music as usual.

Have you ever wanted to disappear?

I absolutely adore 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, probably more than I should. It's my favourite song aswell as vampire money. I can't believe today I'm going to LA with a new family.

"Do you have your medication?" Alex tapped me, I nodded. "Really?" I nodded again. "You do know how serious this is don't you? Mental health medication is very important." I held it up from my pocket and he took it from me. "I will keep these for you. Wake Bronte up we're nearly here."

"I'll just carry her." I stood up and threw her in my arms. She's taller than me but she's lighter so it's still easier.

"Do you want me to get her?"

"No it's alright." I walked off the plane and tapped her lightly. "Bronte, we're in LA."

"I slept through the whole flight!" She yawned lightly. "Where's Rian and Alex?"

"They're just getting our stuff, they'll be here soon."

Soon enough they came down with our bags and insisted on not letting us carry our own to the car.

Alex had a black Range Rover with blacked out windows which I'll admit was cool. Ri and Bron were in his car which was a sports car.

"Can I ask who that boy was?"

"He was one of my best friends. He graduates this year."

"And you kiss?"

"Nothing like that that's the first time it's happened. I told him I was leaving."

There was an awkward silence for a while until I glanced at his tattoos. "You like them?"

"I do."

"Have you got any plans to get any?" He asked and I pulled my sleeve up, revealing my danger days one. "Holy shit that's illegal how!"

"My friend has a tattoo machine."

"And you decided it'd be a good idea to get one?"

"Means the world to me. And don't be too sad I've got lyrics from Somewhere In Neverland on my inner arm."

"Any others?" He looked at me as we stopped on a driveway. I pulled my sleeve up and showed him 'the best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact.' "At least it makes you happy."

"Well the lyrics n stuff mean a lot to me." I picked my backpack up and got out of the car gazing at the house. "Holy shit it's like a mansion."

"It's a regular size house." He laughed at me.

I'm not kidding, it was like a freakin Mansion!!!! There were about three floors by looks of it and it looked pretty large. Two garages, the front garden was quiet wide and I haven't seen the back.

We walked in and the living room was huge. It was like the size of the house in the orphanage! And that's just one room! The kitchen was exactly the same it was all so large what do I do!

The back garden was big too, it had a pool and a table. I can't believe how huge it is!!!

He walked up another two set of stairs to the loft. There was a sign in the room saying 'Crime Scene Keep Out!' Which made me think it was mine.

Inside was a double bed in the corner which had little curtains on the wall with fairy lights. I don't know wether it was the twenty one pilots flag above my bed or the fact that there was a Fall Out Boy Crown duvet on the bed, but I felt at home.

"This is mine?"

"Yup. All yours. Bathrooms through there." He smiled and I looked in awe. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it Thankyou Alex." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love it."

"I'm glad. Bronte and Rian live opposite us with Cassadee."

"Sick." I dived on my bed and sunk into it, it was the comfiest thing in the world. "I'm not enrolling in a school yet right?"

"Not yet."

"Thankyou Alex."

"What for?"

"For taking me from that shithole. For bringing me here."

"It's okay don't worry. You deserve it, everyone deserves their shot at happiness." He sat beside me. "Can I ask how you met Bronte?"

"Her mom was a friend of my dads. So I grew up with her and she became my big sister and we always looked out for me like I did her. If anyone said anything negative they had us to answer to and it was always fun for us."

"So you're like sisters?"

"Closer than that I think. She means the world to me."

"Cute, better get some sleep because I know I'm tired." He yawned. "Oh there's that on your side when it's dark." He smiled before leaving, the door clicking behind him.

I plugged it in and turned it on. Stars appeared all around my room just by the might. It was beautiful.