More Than A Memory.

Break Your Little Heart-All Time Low

Taylor's POV

I looked around tiredly.

"Morning." Someone whispered to me, I turned around to see Geoff holding me. "Nice hoodie."

"Do you want it back? I'm so sorry I forgot to give it back and come to your bus-"

"It's alright it suits you more than it suits me T." He kissed my head lightly.

"WHERES TAYLOR!" A voice exclaimed and burst the door open. "AWH YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS!"

"AWWW WHAT IS IT?" Dad exclaimed and ran through. "Something you want to tell me Taylor? Or Geoff?" He coughed.

"No nothing." I shrugged and G stood up. "I'll see you later."

"Bye." He kissed my head lightly before walking out.

"YOU AND GEOFF AWWW ITS LIKE SO CUTE!" Jack yelled but my dad shut him up.

"Please tell me you haven't got something with him."

"I don't but what if I did?"

"He's four years older than you."

"And?" I looked at him. "What's the problem in that?"

"I'm not even gonna argue with you." He sighed.

"Because I'll win." I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Did you tell josh?"

"Yeah, that prick just said woah." I pulled the coffee out of the cupboard. "Hey Mr. Quinn."

"So what did he do?"

"Like he hasn't told you."

"He hasn't, he locked himself in his bunk for ages."

"Well then ask him."

"Tell me what he did now." He stepped toward me.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? High pitch scream at me because I'm not in the mood."

"What did he do that was so bad." He stepped toward me again.

"Get away from her." Zack came through and picked him up.

"Put me down Zack I need to talk to her."

"Talk to your son."

"Get the hell off our bus before I kick you out and it ain't gonna be pretty."

"Really?" He got down and stood opposite me, breathing on me. "You're gonna hurt me?"

"If that's what you want honey."

"I'd like to see you try. C'mon do it." He stepped closer to me, practically treading on my toes. "Just because josh doesn't love you like he loves Bronte no-" I punched him straight in the nose and he fell down. "He doesn't love you He never did! He's been playing you this whole time!"

"Hey hey hey what's going on?" Otto walked on and stood beside me. "You broke his nose."

"His own fault. I'll break your spine if you carry on." I shoved him to the floor before storming out.

"Get back here!" He grabbed me from behind quickly. "My son does love you okay, he really does."

"Well he shouldn't have been a dick then."

"Hey T what's wrong?" Geoff hugged me tightly, picking me up. "C'mon lets go to our bus."

"I broke Kellins nose." I laughed lightly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Start from the beginning."

"After you left I was saying shit about josh and Kellin came out of nowhere and started having a go. Then he was like squaring up to me so I punched him because he was getting on my nerves."

"You can't just break someone's nose because of that."

"You want your nose breaking?" He held his hands up in defence. "I'm kidding I wouldn't hurt you guys. Unless you really badly pissed me off."

"Well the show is tonight and I'm sure everything's gonna be okay by then."

"We hope so." I took his jacket off but he shook his head once more. "See you super sure you don't want your jacket back?"

"Super super sure." He pecked my lips lightly, making my smile. "I better go soundcheck. I'll see you later." He threw me over his shoulder quickly. "AWSTEN OTTO CATCH!"

"I SWEAR DOWN!"

"IM HERE!" Awsten caught me, laughing in the process. "YOURE TOO LIGHT!"

"YOURE TOO STRONG!"

Thankfully they put me down, leaving me to walk like a human being.