Young&Easy.

Drugs&Candy-All Time Low

COUPLE OF MONTHS TIMESKIP! ITS TIME FOR THE SHOWCASE THING.

Jacks PoV

"Alex, Lisa, Zack." I ran into Alex and Lisa's place. "Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah Rians coming though." The pilled in my car and then Rian got in. "What even is it?"

"Just trust me. I gotta stop and get some flowers."

"We better get some too."

"You don't even know what it is." I laughed and stopped quickly.

I jumped out and picked up a bouquet of red roses for her at the end. Everyone else decided they were going to, even though they didn't know what it was.

Taylor's POV

"You two I need to tell you that there are talent scouts here for you. They're gonna be watching you throughout the whole thing." Was all miss said before leaving.

"Shit josh. We have people here for us."

"She says that all the time I wouldn't worry, you'll do absolutely amazing."

"You think so?"

"I know so." He kissed my head. "I gotta go for the start I'll see you soon." He ran off from my dressing room and to the stage.

I got my own dressing room like he did. But thankfully Juliet helped me do my hair which was down with two pieces from the front linking together at the back.

He's still with Bronte.

Yeah pretty shit. They always hug and kiss whenever I'm there. I usually go with Juliet on a dinner if Bronte comes with us.

The venue changed because she found this place that would happily take us. It was like an official play venue. Like a huge hall.

Jacks coming with Dad, Mom and Zackary. I'm so nervous, they knew nothing about it I didn't tell them anything. Kellins here too with Katelynn and Copeland.

——|-/——

The play was finished and we all had to do our bows at the end. Me and Josh were last.

"I forgot to say how amazing you did." Josh hugged me.

"Thanks josh. You did amazing too."

I smiled and looked at the curtain that stood infront of us and the crowd. Everyone else was onstage infront of the curtain.

"Hey calm down. I got you." He grabbed my hand and walked through the curtain.

We bowed peacefully. Mom, Dad, Jack, Zack and Rian were all stood up clapping excessively. "THATS MY DAUGHTER!" Dad exclaimed and waved at me. We laughed, taking a step back for Miss.

"Thankyou! Thankyou for coming, it won't be long until you can all go home. Thankyou for all participating in this performance and helping pull it off. But where would we be without our Macbeth and Lady Macbeth? Josh Quinn and Taylor Gaskarth everyone!" In the venue, everyone applauded including miss.

I looked next to me and josh wasn't there. He snuck behind me and handed me some flowers, kissing my head. "You did so well."

"Thankyou." I hugged him and bowed to him.

We all walked off stage happily. I'd just finished it all yet I was sad it was over.

"OH MY GOD TAYLOR WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU DID SO WELL!" Dad exclaimed and hugged me, running into my dressing room.

"Dad calm down."

"You did so well sweetie!" Mom laughed and handed me the flowers. "I'm guessing jack knew and that was why he was over so often?"

"Yup. And you did so well kiddo." He threw me in his arms and hugged me tightly. He then handed me some flowers.

"I didn't think you'd want flowers so I got you these instead." Rian smiled and handed me a box.

I ripped it open. Knee high doc martens, limited edition. "OH MY GOD RIAN THANKYOU SO MUCH!" I hugged him and he hugged me back quickly.

"Excuse me?" Someone knocked on the door and we all opened it. "Is this Taylor Gaskarth?"

"Hey." I smiled.

"We'd like to talk to you in private."

"I'll be back in a second." I walked out of the room and sat on the metal box. "What's up?"

"You're performance was perfect, flawless first of all."

"Thankyou."

"Now we'd like to offer you a year scholarship, all expenses paid to start next term. Your partner Josh has also being offered the same thing as you. Here's the leaflet you can make a decision and tell us next week." They handed me the leaflet/book thing before leaving.

"JOSH DID YOU GET OFFERED A SCHOLARSHIP?!" I shouted through his door.

"YEAH DID YOU?"

"YEAH!" I ran into my room. "I GOT OFFERED A SCHOLARSHIP TO A PERFORMING ARTS COLLEGE!"

"OH MY GOD THATS SICK!" Zack yelled and threw me over his shoulder. "I think we better go out and celebrate someone's achievement."

"Really?"

"Really. And plus tour starts next week. Geoff wanted me to tell you he misses you."

"Sick I miss him too."

'Hey I just wanted to say you did so well tonight and I'm so happy for you getting your scholarship. Plus, I really ship you and my son so it was nice to see a little kiss for you two. Well done! :) x'-Kellin.