Your Lips&Mine.

Today I Saw The Whole World-Pierce The Veil

Taylor's POV

I yawned and sat up, looking at my bandaged arm. I think it's broke or something I don't know.

But my head is freaking killing me.

Dad was sleeping with Lisa on his lap, Jack was holding my right hand. Bronte was laid on the end of my bed, Rian on the back chair with Zack.

"Jack?" I tapped him lightly. "Jack."

"Mhm?" He put his head on my hand. "What's up alex?"

I decided it'd be funny to play a prank. "I missed you."

"Oh boy did I miss you too." He smiled.

"Jack it's Taylor wake up." I hit his head lightly and he shot up. "Hey dreamboy."

"Let's keep that between us?"

"What's in it for me?"

"As soon as you get out of here We can go shopping and I'll buy you Vans, Doc Martens and anything you want."

"You got yourself a deal." I shook his hand. "I um. What happened to Geoff?"

"He-what do you remember?"

"Him running at me."

"He shoved you on the floor and shielded you from it."

"Where is he?"

"He's in his room at the moment you can't go, he's still asleep."

'Awsten is he awake?'

'OMG YOURE AWAKE YES! BUT HES SLEEPING HE'LL WAKE UP IF YOU COME OVER!'

'IM ON MY WAY THANKS KNIGHTLY.'

I jumped out of bed and jack threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down Geoff's awake."

"Let him sleep. He's broke his wrist and he's burnt."

"Please Jack. I love him." I realised what I said and immediately covered my mouth.

"YOU LOVE GEOFF!!" He exclaimed and threw me over his shoulder again. "LETS GO SEE HIM."

"THANKS JACK!" I whisper-shouted. My head was killing.

"You can't go in there mr."

"Why can't we? My boyfriends in there and he saved my life."

"Well little lady because he's currently being brought back as his heart monitor went low."

"Shit." I held my chest, feeling it tighten and my stomach turn. "Jack can you sleep with me?"

"You're underage but sure."

"Not like that idiot. Stay with me. Like we did before."

"Of course." He got beside me in the bed and cuddled me tightly. "Yanno, when it happened I saw your dad cry for the first time."

"Wow."

"Exactly. And I cried, Zack cried, Rian cried, Awsten and Otto cried and even Bronte cried."

"What if Geoff doesn't wake up?"

"He will."

"He won't. Its my luck, I always have shit luck man." I put my head on his chest.

"When he wakes up. And I mean when. We can go see him."

"I can't loose him jack. I can't go through another funeral for someone I love. It's not right it hurts."

"Hey look at me. I've got you there's no need to worry I promise you. I always have your back I mean it. And I'll never let anyone hurt you. I can't wait until they find the sick bastards that did this. Hope they get killed."

"Jack?"

"Yeah T?"

"I love you. Thankyou for everything."

"I love you too, catch some rest." He yawned, and fell straight to sleep.

I was up for a little while longer, I was having trouble sleeping. I couldn't stop thinking about Geoff, what he did.

He risked his life for me.

He could die, and it was so I could be safe.

I love him.

"Hey b."

"Geoff?" I shot up, thankfully nobody wake up.

"Shh, the guys are asleep sh."

"You're okay." I wrapped my arms around him and didn't want to let go. "What did you do it for?"

"I'd die a million times if it meant that you could be okay." He kissed my head lightly. "I better get going, be safe I love you." I looked up at him and he smiled. "I love You Taylor Gaskarth."

"I love you Geoff Wigington." I kissed him lightly.