Chapter 3

Three

Dawn has come but Jin Ae couldn't sleep. She's been awake for almost 6 hours and she can't sleep. Jin Ae grab her phone and checked out the time.

3:15 AM

"Damn" she said.

Jin Ae can't stop thinking about whether she'll come or not. About Dae Hyun's message that is. Or "Is that even a message?" she asked herself. She got up and looked for her purse. Her purse is at her closet. Her closet is like another room full of dress, coats, shoes, bags etc. There's a big mirror at the center of the wall. She picked up her purse and took the bond paper. She read what Dae Hyun wrote again.

"Meet you up tomorrow. 5.30 sharp in my hotel"

Jin Ae wondered where his hotel could be.

Wait.

"Does he even have a hotel? I heard he's a model" she asked herself.

She stopped and think for a while. Thinking very hard maybe this man indeed has owned a hotel. Of course that's possible. That's Dae Hyun's family business.

"Whatever" Jin Ae side then folded the paper right away and put it back inside her purse.

Jin Ae got back to her bed. In a prone position showing her frustration.

"How the hell can I find where his fucking hotel is! He didn't even write it" she said while punching her pillow.

While cursing Dae Hyun over her pillows, she suddenly stopped and said "Wait. 5.30 means in the afternoon right?" and hundreds of questions keeps coming for her.

That morning.

Dae Hyun getting ready for his photo shoot and interview for an entertainment magazine. He wore a white sweater shirt and simple black slacks. His call time is 9:00 in the morning.

Dae Hyun hates being late so as much as possible, he'll be at the venue at least an hour early. So he got up at around 5:00am and did his morning ritual. Exactly at 7:00am he went down and ask his butler for his car keys. Dae Hyun went to the parking lot and pushed a button on his car keys. His favorite car quickly answered the call and he gracefully walked towards his pearl black 2014 Mercedes Benz G-Class SUV while checking out the time on his wrist.

Dae Hyun is collecting cars. So far he has 15 cars. 3 of them are already donated to the charity. Dae Hyun felt he doesn't need those kind of cars anymore so he decided to give it away.

Dae Hyun is a kind of man who will intimidate you with one look but can make your head over heels all at the same time. He stands 6 feet with fair complexion. As a model, Dae Hyun maintained his toned body making him one of the most sought after model of his generation. He's rude if you're rude too, but when it comes to his family, he's soft as a cotton. He's sick of people looking down on other people. He hates the crab mentality people nowadays. He hates politics. He hates everything dirty. He wants equality and balance that's why if you're rude, then he's the rudest. So better beware.

Dae Hyun arrived an hour early to the venue of his photo shoot in Sogyeok-dong, Seoul. The sun welcomed his pretty face when he walked through the street with his sunglasses on. Every person he walks by can't help but turn their heads to him. He's supposed to be parking near the building but someone snatched his parking slot. He felt humiliated so he disgracefully asked the receptionist of the building.

"Whose car is that?" He asked arrogantly the receptionist while pointing the car with his glasses.

"I am sorry sir but a woman came and said she's authorized to get your slot" the receptionist answered.