Chapter 27

Twenty Seven

"No!!!"

Joo Hyun run towards Kyung Mi. Fortunately, the Eruo got distracted by Joo Hyun's presence and ran off.

The place suddenly became crowded as several nurses and doctors run to aid Kyung Mi. Joo Hyun didn't left her side, held her hand as they carried her to the emergency bed. The doctors had to operate Kyung Mi in order to get the bullet out from her back. 

Joo Hyun patiently waited on the waiting room. 3 hours passed, the doctors finally went out from the operating room, going straight to Joo Hyun.

"We managed to take the bullet out. The bullet went straight through her shoulder but she should be fine now." Dr. Oh patted Joo Hyun's back and left. 

"Wait. When Can I see her?" Joo Hyun halted Dr. Oh.

"You can see her as soon as we transfer her to her room."

"Thank you" Joo Hyun bowed.

Joo Hyun decided to tell Camila what happened before seeing Kyung Mi after the surgery.

"What!?!.... Where is she now!?" Camila hysterically shouted at Joo Hyun. She struggles to get out from her bed but Joo Hyun blocked her. 

"She's fine now, Camila. Calm down!" Joo Hyun forced Camila to get back on the bed. Being a guy, he's too strong for her.

"Where is she, Joo Hyun!? I need to get near her. I need to protect her." Camila gazing up from her bed to Joo Hyun, looking like agitated.

"She's just across the hall, don't worry. I won't leave her" Joo Hyun tightens his grip to Camila's arm assuring her of Kyung Mi's safety.

"The nurses are on the way on transferring her from the operating room. She's out of danger now, Camila." Joo Hyun sat beside Camila on her bed.

"What happened?" Camila asked.

"A strange guy shot her." Joo Hyun looking on his hands instead. She can't look straight to Camila. Feeling guilty for leaving Kyung Mi alone.

"What does the guy looked like?"

"Just a normal looking guy. But I have a feeling he's one of those guys who attacked you in the woods."

A sudden jolt enter Camila's body while talking to Joo Hyun. A feeling too familiar to her. 

Josefin.

Meanwhile.

An ambulance arrived at the emergency room. Dae Hyun first came out from the ambulance then Jin Ae on a stretcher being guided by the nurses. Jin Ae's parents followed behind by their car.

The officer nurse immediately talked to the resident doctor, "Patient Yoon Jin Ae. 25. Vehicular Accident. Patient's parents requested for hospital transfer." The doctor nodded while the nurse handed him Jin Ae's chart.

Jin Ae's father, Mr. Yoon shook hands with Dr. Kim. "Dr. Kim, it's been a while. I'm in full gratitude on accommodating my daughter" her dad greeted. "Mr. Yoon. It's always a pleasure. Me and my team will do eveything we can to save your daughter's life." Mr Yoon tighten his grip on Dr. Kim's hand, "Thank you, Thank you so much". Both Jin Ae's father and mother are in a scowling facial expressions showing them how much in pain their hearts are. So as Dae Hyun. He haven't changed clothes since last night's party. He's still wearing his bloody tux. Which only tell he hasn't gone home yet. He's not leaving Jin Ae. Big circles surrounding his eyes and already growing beard is present.

"Dae Hyun, son. Why don't you go for a rest first. We'll take care of this." Jin Ae's father tapped Dae Hyun's shoulder just like reassuring him that everything will be alright.