Chapter 30

Thirty

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Camila limped her way to Kyung Mi and Jin Ae as they switched their souls. She dropped her crutched and fell to the floor. Joo Hyun quickly ran and carried her.

"Camila, don't move. Your wound..."

"Quick, Joo Hyun bring me to Josefin!"

"What!?" Joo Hyun confused.

"Just bring me inside the room, Joo Hyun. NOW!"

Joo Hyun brought Camila to Jin Ae as fast as he could. As soon as they reached Jin Ae's body lying on the hospital bed with Dae Hyun still trying to wake her up, "Wake up, Jin Ae! Please don't die!". Camila touched Jin Ae to heal her. Devastated, Jin Ae's parents didn't even noticed Camila and Joo Hyun entered the room. With Camila's touch, nothing happened. She held her hand as tight as she could.

"Why is she not waking up?" Camila panicked and began to touch her face with the both of her hands.

"WHY IS SHE NOT MOVING!!!!??"

Joo Hyun pulled and supported Camila to stand up, "Let's go Camila. She's dead."

"What?!...." Camila met Joo Hyun's eyes. She's mad. She's furious. And realization hit her.

"Oh god. I can't heal the dead.... " She stepped backward and covered her mouth, "Oh god..."

The nurses entered the room and began their post mortem to Jin Ae's body. The parents still weeping. Dae Hyun staring into space, couldn't believe that the love of his life is already dead. 

"No..no..no..no" Camila shook her head trying to let go from Joo Hyun, struggling. Joo Hyun held her tighter, "C'mon Camila. Kyung Mi's outside, let's go"

Camila stopped.

Kyung Mi

Camila ran outside the room and looked for Kyung Mi. She found her standing in the hallway facing a soul she know. She saw Kyung Mi in her soul form while Jin Ae inside Kyung Mi's body.

"What did you just do!?" Camila stood on their side, shocked to see that they've switched their souls.

"Why am I still here?" Kyung Mi said looking at her soul body.

"YOU! Why you didn't tell me that Josefin was dying!?" Camila pointed to Kyung Mi's soul form. Joo Hyun again confused seeing Camila talking to no one.

Kyung Mi didn't answer and looked at her body in front her instead.

Camila looked at Jin Ae, "Josefin! What happened? Why are you in Joselin's body?!"

Jin Ae took a deep breath, "We switched, Camila. Isn't it obvious?"

"Wait a second. Who is Joselin and Josefin? What's going on here!?" Joo Hyun interrupted.

"Who are you by the way? You kept butting in..." Jin Ae said to Joo Hyun. "Hey Josefin! Don't talk to him like that!" Kyung Mi answered.

"Excuse me? Kyung Mi did you bump your head?" Joo Hyun stands right in front of Jin Ae and touched her head but Jin Ae ducked. Joo Hyun confused once again. 

"Uhmm okay. For the record mister, I am not Kyung Mi. Stop touching me." Jin Ae peeked at Kyung Mi right at the back of Joo Hyun. Kyung Mi stepped back when Joo Hyun stood in front of Jin ae.

"Joselin, is your boyfriend this touchy?"

Joo Hyun looked at his back, "Joselin? who are you talking to?"

Kyung Mi face palming herself out of frustration. Joo Hyun can't see her and she can't communicate with him. Everything is starting to get complicated.