Chapter 6

Six

"Who was that?" Kyung Mi's aunt asked her the moment she enters their house.

"Oh. Just a stranger asking for directions" she answered.

Kyung Mi went straight to her room and lie down. She needs time to process what Camila had just revealed a while ago. It's too impossible to believe but something inside her wants to. Wants to believe everything is beyond human control and is beyond imagination.

Her aunt knocked at her room.

"You have a visitor" Her aunt said at the door.

Visitor?

Camila?

Kyung Mi thought it's probably Camila and the thought pisses her off. Was it hard to understand that she can't live here! she said frustratingly.

The visitor was waiting outside their house. She went out from her room and walked to their door. A man 6 feet high wearing coat and tie welcomed Kyung Mi outside.

"Oh...." Kyung Mi puzzled, "Can I help you?" she added. The man bowed at Kyung Mi and introduced himself.

"Good day Ms. Choi" the man greeted, "I'm Mr. Moon of Creative Agency" he added. Kyung Mi thought that he's just one of the promodizers who are going house to house and promote their products. Then she think that she might get low prices products from him and sell it in on the streets with double price. She got excited, "Oh yes.. Come in, come in!" she said while assisting the man to get inside.

Just in time! My lightsticks needs replacement!

The man sat the sofa while Kyung Mi went straight to the kitchen to prepare coffee for her visitor. Her day suddenly brightens up thinking she can start on her 'trip' again to earn more money. She happily set the sala table with coffee for her visitor. Kyung Mi then sits at the front sofa and said "The coffee is for you. Suit yourself" while handling the cup towards him. The man took the cup and said thanks. He just put down the cup at the table and didn't drink it.

Kyung Mi couldn't take the initiative to talk up first but the man noticed it.

"I'm sorry for the short notice coming here at your house Ms. Choi" he said and handed her a business card. "I'm here to personally congratulate you for being one of the few chosen ones to be one of our top models". The smile on Kyung Mi's face disappeared. "I..I'm sorry,what?" she asked. Kyung Mi suddenly felt suspicious over him. She remembered what Camila said about the eruos, that they might kill her anytime now. But why now? Of her 25 years, why get her soul now? Camila's face appeared in Kyung Mi's mind while doing the gesture "Call me" just a while ago.

Oh my gosh. How can I call her?

Kyung Mi got nervous. She looked straight at the man and tried looking for suspicious things in him.

"Something's wrong Ms. Choi?" the man asked.

Kyung Mi stuttered and said "N..not..nothing sir. Uhmmm from what company are you again?" she added. She have to divert the attention to buy her some time to think how the hell can she call Camila.

"I'm from Creative Agency. We are the creators of finest model in the country" the man answered.

What make this man more suspicious is that Kyung Mi didn't even join any contest for her to be chosen in this model agency and she just moved in with his father. She needs Camila. This is too suspicious for her. But the other side of her thinks that what if she's really one of the chosen one? What if they saw her on the streets while selling and thought she's qualified enough to be their model? That's how other artists got discovered right?