Chapter 13

Thirteen

Since Dae Hyun ruined most of Jin Ae's day, she decided to go home and go out for a jogging. She has to stop this crazy engagement with Dae Hyun. It's totally unreasonable in the first place having her engaged to a man just because of a punishment. It's too childish. She would've accept the engagement if they are arranged to marry or if it's for business, but because of a punishment? I don't think so. This has to stop.

That question offended her right in the center of her body. The last thing she wants Dae Hyun to know is what really had happened between her and her ex. It's painful and up to now, she's not ready to talk or even think about it. Just a silhouette memory of Hyun Woo's face causing her eye to tear up. It's terrible. She swallowed as she felt the lump but Jin Ae knows it's not right to cry for this. She has to move on, same on her jogging session. She has to move. Physically and emotionally. Jin Ae started jogging along the streets as she turned on her MP3 attached on her left arm. Music and motion combines pretty good for Jin Ae. It clears her mind as she pant, the heaviness and lump on her heart were all exhaled out. For her, being out of breath is like a substitution for crying. 

But what about what she's feeling for Dae Hyun? Would be enough to call it 'Love'? She stopped. Put her hand on her waist, panting. Thinking. She admit that Dae Hyun is indeed attractive. The way his eyes communicates whenever they are together and of course she won't dare forget that gorgeous body. She blushes. Aissshhhhh...! She snapped and started jogging once again.

Meanwhile.

Dae Hyun let Jin Ae go and watched her leave the restaurant. He couldn't do anything. Clueless what had happened that caused her to be like that. He went back to their spot and continued eating. Not so long after she left, the waitress approached him, "Is this done, sir?" pointing at Jin Ae's plate. Dae Hyun didn't answer right away just staring at Jin Ae's plate. 

"Sir?" the waitress recalled.

"Ah. Yes. Yes. Please" Dae Hyun answered back but looks confused.

"You seems lost my brother" Han In Jung standing right beside Dae Hyun while the waitress cleans up Jin Ae's plate. Dae Hyun looked up, surprised. "What are you doing here, bro?" Dae Hyun stood and shook hands with In Jung.

"Well, I just want to pick you up. I've got tons of new car arrived at my factory. Wanna check it out?" In Jung asked,

"Now?" Dae Hyun answered In Jung's question with a question. 

"Yeah bro, are you free?" In Jung answered and looked at the waitress just passed him who just cleaned up the plates from Jin Ae's spot "You have company?". Dae Hyun didn't answer instead took a sip on his wine and wiped his mouth afterwards. He stood up just when In Jung was about to sit on the seat that Jin Ae vacated, "Let's Go".

Jin Ae, on her way home after jogging her phone rang. It's her mom.

"Yes mom?" she answered.

"You're not answering my text messages. Where are you?"

"I'm outside mom. Jogging"

"Oh, alrighty then. Please read my message and think about it. I love you"

"Yep" She hang up. And went to read her inbox. 6 messages, she frowned.

1. It'll be your 26th birthday in the next 2 months. Do you have plans?

2. Your aunt is inviting us to celebrate your birthday in Japan.

3. But your father didn't want to join. Maybe we can go just the both of us? What do you think?