Chapter 12

Twelve

Impressive. That's all Jin Ae can think as soon as they entered a restaurant from one of Dae Hyun's hotel. A tingling sensation she's feeling right now. Right at the center of her very heart. It feels good for her but she knows it very well this couldn't be happening. The heater inside is not even feeling her right now . She felt cold all over her body as Dae Hyun pulls the chair for her. The place is really cozy and the ambiance, very romantic. The place is called "The Romano", an italian cuisine hotel based restaurant located at the 2nd floor. While they were heading going there, all the crew bow and greeted Dae Hyun and she felt awkward as it is her first time to be bowed at by a non-staff of her family. Most of them had to look twice to this lady their boss is with.  Some look disgusted some look stunned. 

"What's up with their look?" Jin Ae sneaked at Dae Hyun's back and whispered half fake smiling. Dae Hyun leaned his head and answered "Ignore them, babe". She stopped the moment she heard that word. She glared. Dae Hyun noticed and stopped as well, looking back at her "What?". Jin Ae looked away and folded her arms. Dae Hyun looked around if the staffs are looking but he doesn't care. He walked slowly back to Jin Ae wanted to know what's wrong. As soon as he's a step near Jin Ae and almost reached her arm, she quickly started to walk again  leaving Dae Hyun behind.Oh I just love doing that haha. Smirked came to her face.

The restaurant is a beauty. Dirty white bricked wall and a fireplace at the center. A chandelier and yellow lamps waves hello as soon as you enter. The ambiance is very relaxing and native. Jin Ae feel like she's in Italy indeed. Wooden chair and small squared table to put accent. A napkin topped with fork and knife partnered the table with a red glassed pepper and salt at the center. The candle in a small red glass tops the ambiance. Jin Ae is amazed.

Now they are seated at the corner. Few of the seats are for two, few for 6s and 8s. Dae Hyun chose the corner for two probably the best spot for those who doesn't want to catch attention. There are few customers on that moment but Dae Hyun still feels uneasy. He kept looking around as if spying the place.

"This is impressive" Jin Ae leaned and whispered to Dae Hyun.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"Well for starters, you look like you're lost or something and keeps on looking around. I just thought we should keep it low" She answered.

"Ha.Ha. funny" He said while handling over to her the menu. Faking her smile, she pulled the menu from Dae Hyun's hand.

As she scans the menu as well as Dae Hyun, he peeked at her for several times, appreciating the beauty in front him. But Jin Ae is fully aware of that.

"Do you want my menu book?" she asked leaning to the side. Dae Hyun stunned by her sudden talk, he cleared his throat,

"I.. I was just about to ask if you like salad. Our salad here is the best I've tasted by far. That..that is if you like. My treat". Oh Dae Hyun stop stuttering. Jin Ae raised her right brow and went back reading the menu. Jin Ae ordered Honey-Pecan crusted Salmon while Dae Hyun a Tuscan rib-eye. Just when Jin Ae was about to take her first mouthful of her lunch, Dae Hyun said her "So, I hope your car window isn't damaged". Jin Ae immediately saw his middle finger with a plaster. Oh my god! The memory of her purposely closing her window while his fingers are at it stunned her. She bit her lip and said "I didn't check. Why you'd asked?". She pretended to not notice it. She's so shy to admit it's her fault.

"Nothing" Dae Hyun arched his lips downward and shook his head. But he's not done yet. "So this guy Hyun Woo? Is that his name---.." Jin Ae almost puke her food out. "I believe he left the country years ago" Dae Hyun said while slicing his beef.