Chapter 9

Nine

Morning has come and so as spring. Jin Ae comfortably sleeping at the sofa. The weather kept her warm as the winter season said its goodbye a couple of days ago. But there's still traces of winter that made her blanket cover her on its own. She open her eyes and felt the blanket hugging her entire body. She loves the feeling of being hugged and keeping her warm but as the memory from last night strikes she instantly open her eyes, sat up and looked around. She already has suspicions that something's not right. Still sitting at her sofa, she instinctively touched her front to check if she's still intact. Jin Ae is still wearing the same black long sleeves she wore last night. As soon as she saw what is she still wearing, reality strikes at her.

Oh my god! The car show!

Jin Ae tries to remember what happened at the party last night.

Oh sh*t!

She tapped her head and closed her eyes hoping to remember but not a single memory came to her.

The first thing she looked for is her purse.

Where's my purse, where's my purse..my purse  She murmured as she looked for her purse on the sofa. Then she decided to go to her room thinking maybe her purse and cellphone are all there. She got out from the blanket and as she put her feet down from the sofa a loud voice startled her.

"AHK!" Dae Hyun shouted. Jin Ae stepped on his privates. Dae Hyun almost passed out.

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" Jin Ae apologized as she attempts to help him, "No..do, don't touch!" Dae Hyun immediately stopped her.

Dae Hyun was sleeping at the floor right beside Jin Ae's sofa at the living room area. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. I didn't know you were here, I was.. I was, wait... what are you doing here?!" Jin Ae was so sorry until she realized it's not completely her fault. Waking up in the morning with a guy at her floor is the last thing Jin Ae would want to happen especially if it's him. Dae Hyun still in pain couldn't answer and couldn't tell what made him end up on her floor. "Speak, you intruder!" Jin Ae demand as she heard someone opened the door. Her attention shifted from Dae Hyun to another stranger who just entered her unit.

"Oh my god Jin Ae!" Her mom screamed as she saw Jin Ae and Dae Hyun.

"Mom!" Jin Ae shocked of what her mom just saw. Dae Hyun and her at the living room alone. She gulped.

"My dear Jin Ae what are you doing?!" Her mom asked.

"Mom, I.. I swear I didn't" right before she finished her sentence, her mom immediately went to Dae Hyun, "What did you just do to Dae Hyun? Why did you let him sleep on the floor! Omo, are you okay?". Jin Ae didn't believe what she just saw. Her mom comforting Dae Hyun like a puppy and didn't even checked on her if she's okay or not. She rolled her eyes, "Is something here I don't know?" Jin Ae asked, annoyed.

"Oh Jin Ae my dear, you should not treat your husband this way" Her mom said.

"EXCUSE ME?" Jin Ae cant' believe what she just heard. Her mom didn't answer but helped Dae Hyun to stand up instead. "MOM!!!!" Jin Ae yelled.

"Jin Ae my dear, please take care of him. He took the initiative to take you home last night when you were so drunk. I have to go now. I just checked if everything's ok. Bye" Her mom left. Leaving Jin Ae and Dae Hyun alone again. Awkward. Dae Hyun now standing with Jin Ae. She looked at him from head to foot only she noticed that his white long sleeve polo, half open exposing his well toned body. She blushed at the sight of it. She snapped out of the lovely sight she just saw and cleared her throat.

"I have to go" Dae Hyun excused himself. Jin Ae instantly followed him going to the door and opened it for him.

"Thanks" she said, "Yup" Dae Hyun answered shy.