Chapter 26

Twenty Six

"Drink your meds now Camila or I'll kick your ass right about now!" 

From the look of the opal sky, it's about to catch the morning. Camila is scheduled to take her first round of medications every 5 in the morning. Kyung Mi on the other hand as her guardian is tasked to make sure she's taking every single one of them.

"No. Let me sleep! It's not morning yet!" Camila throws the blanket on herself. Kyung Mi pulled the blanket out of her and revealed the crouching Camila. "WTF! Camila, you're not supposed to crouch like that! Gosh, you're giving me headache!!!!! Lie down properly!"

"Fine, fine mom! God, your voice is super annoying Joselin!"

Kyung Mi rolled her eyes and takes a deep breath. Relax.

"Just take the damn medicines Camila and we're done." "God! I don't know why this has to be so difficult. You're not a toddler for pete's sake!"

Camila slowly places herself to sitting position and pulls her legs to her chest. Kyung Mi closes her eyes out of frustration.

"Camila, how many times do I have to tell you? YOU HAVE A DEEP STAB WOUND ON YOUR THIGH. Stop sitting like that. Please"

"Just give me the damn medicine Joselin. You're starting to sound like my mother."

Kyung Mi's phone vibrated.

"Just a second Camila. When I come back I want you finished drinking those."

"Okay!"

Kyung Mi excused herself outside Camila's hospital room.

"Hello?"

"Joselin!!!"

"Ssshhh.. keep your voice down. We are here at the hospital."

"Oh yeah. Jeez. Sorry Joselin. I totally forgot about Camila. How was she?"

"She's doing good now."

"Oh okay. Hey. Do you happen to know anything about Possession?"

Huh? Kyung Mi crooked her brows by Jin Ae's question.

"What did you do Josefin?" she asked suspisciously.

"My body Joselin. I disconnected from my body."

Holy shit!

"Please tell me you're just in drugs Josefin or else........." Kyung Mi was cut off.

"It's true. Just yesterday. When Dae Hyun and I was about to jump, I was detached from my body."

Kyung Mi put her hand on her mouth out of shock. It has never happened before. Not in their years as a Kalachakra. 

"How the hell are you so calm right now Josefin?!"

"Uhmmm... I'm.. just.. just ask Camila if she knows anything about possessing. 'Kay?"

With all their years together as twins, Kyung Mi knows her sister too well.

"You slept with him!?"

"What!? No. God! No!"

"Then where are you now?"

"Uhmmm...Oh gosh, Joselin. I slept with him but I swear nothing happened!"

A slight curve on Kyung Mi's lips upon hearing her sister's defensive reasoning.

"Josefin.." she laughs, "You don't have to defend or whatever... I totally get it!"