Chapter 36

Thirty Six

"Oh my god. I did it!"

Those words made Jigs smirk. It's like his ego went to soaring high up the clouds. "Of course my dear, I'm a good teacher"

Joselin panting but that didn't stop her celebrating. From her sitting position she immediately stood up hugged Jigs and started to jump up and down.

"I dit it! I did it! I did it!"

"Yeah yeah... shhhh!" Jigs said.

"What? Is it illegal to be happy here too?"

"HAHA funny"

"Ok Jigs, tell me what's next" Joselin, eager as ever.

"Oh easy... WE WAIT"

"Okay. How long?"

Jigs then explained that all they can do now that the other side have been informed is to wait. Wait for the shaman to get her soul from the limbo. He doesn't know how extraction by the shaman works. All he knows is that shaman are the only one capable of doing it. They collect souls from this limbo, the heavens, the hell and from the human plane. But he also explains that there are thousands of planes and dimensions that exist. Souls are just visitors. To learn something they are made to or simply help other souls to reach their goals. If in any case a soul failed to learn what it supposed to learn and their human body dies, then reincarnation comes to picture. But if the soul already learned and completely knowledgeable and dies, it will be given a choice to choose going back to the human world, be incarnated and be a mentor to the other souls/overseer or be an angel.

"Why do you know all of this?" Joselin confused. All of her lives she never get a hold of this information. Perhaps the very reason she's been reincarnated a lot of times was because she has to learn all of this but wasn't able to? Is this her soul's purpose? To be knowledgeable of how the living and the dead really live?

"I was an overseer" Jigs confessed.

"What?!"

"Yes yes. Believe it or not. I was an overseer. Until I got a little confused of myself"

"How so?" Joselin curious

"God sort of clipped my wings. I was close to graduating with flying colors with the bachelor of arts in what we call 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS' "

Joselin now confused.

"You name it. Lust, vain, sloth, pride and so on. I almost drown myself with these and forgot my duties as an overseer. I forgot to be a guardian"

Jigs continued. "I was too proud of myself and got to a point where I tried to make myself a god. Unfortunately the real master the real God caught me and brought me here"

"That's why you refused to go back to the human world, isn't it?" Joselin said.

"I have no choice. I know my sins. I'm aware of them and I'm here to learn my lesson. This place, this limbo, it's like a school for the ambitious sinful overseers who have lost their way along the run"

"What?!"

"This place is where God punishes us overseers"

"But why am I here?! I'm not an overseer!"

"What are you talking about?" Jigs got confused too.

"I'm not an overseer Jigs. You know that"

"Oh. I thought you were about to be an overseer. I thought you knew"

"Do I look like I knew why am I here? Who gave you that idea?"

"I was an overseer of course I can sense my kind when I see one"

And realization kicks in. Joselin suddenly knows why she was brought to this place.

"OH FUCK'N FUCK POSSESSION"