Chapter 21

Twenty One

The sun is up and so as Jin Ae. The memory of Dae Hyun flirting with Laura still not leaving her mind. She woke up with Laura beside her and has the urge to kick her out of her unit. She let out a deep sigh as she stands up and walk her way to the shower. As soon as she finished, she stepped out of the bathroom and heard Laura murmuring something.

"Ginny.......... Daemon. Daemon...."

Jin Ae's jaw almost fell on the floor, "What the......", She run towards her bed with only towel covering her and shakes Laura up, "Ya!.... Get your ass up now! We're gonna be late!". Laura covers her face with the blanket but shocked when Jin Ae spanked her butt, "Ouch Ginny! That hurts!"

"Get up now Laura or else I'm gonna shave your brows!"

"Evil!"

Jin Ae smirked as she went to her closet to pick her dress for the charity event. Laura on the other hand struggling to get up. She partied last night till dawn but without Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun left as soon as they finished talking. 

"Where exactly are we going?" Laura asked Jin Ae as she rubs her head.

"Can't remember? Ha. I bet you two had fun last night" Jin Ae let out a fake smile, "Keep it up!".

"Ginny. Listen to me. Daemon likes you. Give him a chance" Laura said as she pats Jin Ae's back while putting on some dress.

"Says who?" Jin Ae answered.

"Me" Laura shrugs.

"So you know him too well now, ha?"

Laura sits at the chair inside Jin Ae's closet. 

"Look Ginny. We talked last night but after that he left. And me.. well uhmm.. I went out partying, you know" Laura rubs her nose.

"And how does that explain that he likes me?" Jin Ae looks back at Laura holding a hanger with a dress resting on her body.

"Well...... I just can tell it." Laura said as she puts her arm across her breast. "It's really obvious Ginny. I don't know why you're playing hard to get"

Jin Ae pissed, throws the dress she's trying on to Laura's face and left the closet room.

Meanwhile...

"Hey! You have a dog!" Kyung Mi jumps in to Joo Hyun as he enters the clinic with his golden retriever dog. 

 Joo Hyun kneels to pet the dog, "Yup, the name is Cola"

"Hi Cola~~" Kyung Mi slowly kneels down as well. She placed her hand at Cola's nose and let him sniff it.

Joo Hyun stands up as Camila greets him, "Is the vet in?",

"Yeah he'll be here in a while" Camila answered. Kyung Mi still petting the dog. Joo Hyun nods his head and look over Kyung Mi and Cola. "Are you here for Cola's check up?" Kyung Mi looks up to him,"Nope, uhmm actually I'm just gonna drop by. I'm going to take a walk with Cola. Wanna come?" Kyung Mi stands up and looks at Camila just like asking permission but Camila seems to be in a good mood today "Go ahead. Just don't go too far". The smile on Kyung Mi face brightens the whole clinic up as he takes Cola's leash and looks at Joo Hyun, "Let's go?".

They went to the park just behind the clinic. Just like a typical park, it has playgrounds for the kids and an enough space for the dog walkers. As they walk to the park, Kyung Mi can't help but realize that it's been a while since she had her life alone and free. The very thing that her and her sister works so eagerly to avoid, is slowly becoming a part of her life.