Chapter 19

The weather outside is starting to pour. It's a gloomy day and so as Dae Hyun's. He has a scheduled photoshoot today but he called in saying he's sick and had it rescheduled. He's not sick, just not in the mood to work. It seems like all the energy was drained from kissing Jin Ae yesterday. He told her to start again in a right way but he has no idea at all how he should start. He's still lying on his bed while looking at his phone. Calling Jin Ae is probably the 1st thing he wants to do but the words just won't come out. He finally got up and takes a shower. When he was about to finish, his phone buzzed and he immediately went out from the shower naked and answered it. It was Jin Ae's mom.

"Dae Hyun, dear. How did it go?"

"Oh... it went good. Thanks to you"

"Oh that's nothing my dear. Anything for my future son-in-law. So what's next?"

Jin Ae's mother tend to be nosy at times and Dae Hyun's getting most of it right now. Sometimes he regrets on asking for her help but he admits that he wouldn't made it without her.

"Uhmm... I just gonna start all over again. From scratch. I won't be needing your help from now on but I'm really thankful Mrs. Yoon" he answered. If Jin Ae's mother is nosy, wel, Dae Hyun's the direct-to-the-point kind of guy.

"Anything my boy."

Dae Hyun hung up and continue drying himself. To be honest he doesn't know what, where and how to start. He's completely blank about it. He considered asking help from In Jung but that will just ruin most of everything. He knows his bestfriend too much and it's not a good idea to ask him about girls. He'll just say to hook up and score with the girl and the rest will follow. But he will never do that to Jin Ae. She's too precious for him. He wants to start with Jin Ae in the right path and In Jung is not the answer. He realized that from now on, he's on his own. It will be hard but he's sure it's worth the pain and hardwork. Knowing Jin Ae, he's certain this is never gonna be the easy way. So he decided to ask her to go out and have dinner with him.

Meanwhile...

The clinic is quiet today. Well except for the dog barks and the noise coming from their cages. Kyung Mi is having the time of her life surrounded by cat and dogs. She loves being around animals and the animals seems to like her around as well. The vet went out for his house service for the day and Camila and Kyung Mi was assigned to look over for the pets. In case there's an emergency, the vet just ordered them to call him right away. Luckily the day is calm so far. But not Camila. She thinks Kyung Mi is hiding something from her. She was feeding the dogs while Kyung Mi checking the vital signs at the other side of the clinic.

"You were out this morning. Aren't you?" Camila knew that Kyung Mi went out for a walk early this morning. Kyung Mi almost swallowed all of her saliva upon hearing Camila what she just said. 

"Uhmmm.. Yeah. I couldn't sleep" Kyung Mi bit her tongue wishing Camila would buy her alibi.

"You were talking to someone"

Kyung Mi didn't answer right away. She thinks that Camila is going overboard that even her going out to get some fresh air is going to be a big deal for her. And she's sick and tired of that. She slowly walk going towards Camila while she's feeding the dogs. Kyung Mi stopped right behind her,

"Yeah. I was talking to someone. Do we have a problem with that?" Camila put down the food bowl and face Kyung Mi. "Yes we do have a problem unless that was someone I don't need to worry about." They were now talking head to head.

"Oh, Is it a problem now that I'm just having a little conversation with Joo Hyun?" Kyung Mi raised her brow and tilt her head on her left.

"At 3 in the morning?" Camila crampled her forehead as she answered.