Chapter 31

Thirty One

"What the fuck was that all about?!" Jin Ae almost shouted as she helps the shaman to stand from the ground.

"I told you I will come and get your soul myself. Why are you so shocked?" the shaman answered.

"Well, for starters, the shaman I talked to was a middle aged bearded man. Not a toddler."

"I'm not  a toddler as you can see"

"Yes I can see that very well" Jin Ae answered with her sarcastic tone.

Camila and the others went to the shaman as if they saw a ghost.

"Zakra?" Camila squinted as she talks to the shaman.

"Yep that's me"

"You evil son-of-a-bitch! This is mine!" Camila said to Shaman holding the dagger in front of her that Zakra used to kill the eruo.

Zakra laughed "Of course it was yours. But it's mine now"

"You stole this from me! You motherfucker thief!" 

"Nah. That thing is mine now. See..." Zakra pointed at the dagger, "It's not responding at you anymore"

Camila transferred her gaze from Zakra to the dagger. The dagger lay still at her hand. Camila looked around and shoots the dagger to the nearest wall from them. The dagger reached the wall but didn't sink in through. Camila crooked her brows wondering if her dagger skills have detoriated. WTF.

Zakra picked up the dagger, "I won't do that If I were you. That dagger knows its owner otherwise it will counterattack"

Camila tensed her jaw, "Bastard"

A loud laugh from Zakra "Yeah. I know. Now.." He grabbed the dagger and put it on his thigh sheat underneath his pants.

He faced Jin Ae, "Shall we?" He offered his hands as if asking her for a dance.

Jin Ae stepped back "No, please. Not yet" 

"And for what reason if I may ask?" Zakra pinched his nose bridge to calm himself.

"I'm still alive as you can see. We have a deal"

Zakra let out a small smile "Do you need reminding, then? That you're already dead?"

"Please. I just need something to do before I surrender my soul"

"That is none of my business anymore"

"A week. Just give me a week"

"And what will I get from this?"

Zakra asked. Camila thought that Zakra hasn't changed a bit at all. Always eager and hypocrite as he is. Giving help would always mean something in return for him. 

Kyung Mi stepped up, "You can get my soul too. Just give my twin a chance"

The air became suddenly thin especially to Camila and let out a nervous laugh, "Now wait. There's no way that's gonna happen"

"Excuse me overseer, but this is only between me and the twin soul. Can you please step aside?" Zakra pushed Camila to the side to make his way to Jin Ae and Kyung Mi.

Jin Ae looked at Kyung Mi and shook her head, "You can't do that"

"Why not?" Kyung Mi answered.

"Are you fucking kidding me? If you surrender your soul now all my sacrifices would go into waste! And you won't be able to live a normal life. You should know better than that! God!"

"I know. But do you have any idea at all?"

Shit

Jin Ae hates it when Kyung Mi always has the point especially in this kind of situation.

"We'll figure this out just....." Jin Ae closed her eyes trying to calm herself "Let's just go home and think of our strategy on how to save Dae Hyun"

 "Hold it right there miss!" Zakra held a stop sign in front of Jin Ae when they were about to go home.

Camila interrupted "I swear to God Zakra if you lay one hand to either of them, I'll deep cut your throat until you bleed your fucking ass to death."

"They are not yours to own, Camila. The last time I checked, one of them is mine now." 

"Yes I'm very much aware of that, thank you. But you also have to realize that Josefin's soul is in a body now. You can not take a soul from a body. That's against the rules."

"You know too much woman"

"Yeah so shut your mouth and if you want to help then start carrying your ass and go with us"

"What makes you think I will help? Go and do what you must and I will be back after a week"

Asshole