Chapter 35

Thirty Five

A loud noise coming through the door. Joo Hyun was in a massive dome-like room. A door in front of him. Only then came to him that the loud noise he was hearing was a knock. Someone's at the other side of the door. But the door doesn't have a knob. He went closer the door and the knock became louder, calling his name.

"Joo Hyun!?" 

"Joo Hyun!"

He knows that voice. 

"Kyung Mi?" He said.

"Joo Hyun! Listen to me! Get closer!"

"What the..."

Joo Hyun slowly went closer and listened to the voice. When he was near enough, an arm surprisingly emerged from the door and grabbed Joo Hyun's neck.

"Listen to me. Go to my house. You will find me there. But you have to know that is not me but my twin sister Jin Ae."

Joo Hyun tried to say something but Joselin grabbed him harder almost suffocating him.

"We have no time for questions Joo Hyun just listen. Ok?"

"O....k.."

"Tell my sister that we need the Shaman asap"

"Shaman?"

"Yes. The Shaman. We need him so I could come back to life"

Confusion started eating Joo Hyun.

"What the hell are you talking about Kyung Mi? Are you dead?"

"Technically. I'm in........."

Kyung Mi having hard time to explain the place where she is right now.

"I'm like in a limbo or something. Just tell my sister okay?"

"You have a sister?!"

"Damn it Joo Hyun just stop with the fucking questions!"

"You're losing me here Kyung Mi. Atleast tell me everything. I can't just go there and tell these things you want me to tell them!"

"They know all of this Joo Hyun! No need for explanation!"

"No. I'm not gonna tell them unless you tell me everything"

Kyung Mi took a long deep breath. 

"Okay. My real name is Joselin. I have a twin her name is Josefin. We are Kalachakras. We are reincarnated souls and we pretty much remember everything from our past lives. Now me and my sister are in trouble. We switched bodies right before she died. If you don't tell them in time that we need the shaman, my soul will be stuck here forever. I need you Joo Hyun. You're my only hope"

"Why do you need the shaman?"

"He can extract me here and put me back in my body"

"Oh okay. But what about your sister? She'll be gone then"

"The Shaman will do something about my sister. He's been doing this thing all his life. Don't worry about my sister's soul."

Just when Joo Hyun was about to agree with Kyung Mi, her arms are slowly fading. The door is getting smaller and smaller. 

"Hey hey hey! Wait! Kyung Mi!"

And Joo Hyun woke up. He was in total confusion if what had happened was true or just a dream. If it's a dream why it felt so real. He tried to stand up but he felt pain on his neck.