Chapter 4

Four

The next day.

Kyung Mi woke up with a sore body from her trip to Seoul yesterday. The feel of the bed against her back took forever to separate. Half of her sticks were sold. It's not the way it should be but it could be enough. Not only body ache she's feeling but a terrible headache. Ugh, What's wrong with me?  she asked herself. She finished selling at around 10 in the evening and its quite harder for her because people in Seoul are more busy with their lives than buying a light stick. The realization hit her that Seoul is not the right place to sell. But she's not giving up. She has to sell all the light sticks or else she might not be able to recover her money she bought with these sticks as her capital. One more day she said if things get worse she will go home. Apart the from the light sticks, she's got another problem to deal with or just ignore. She has a  hunch that the headache she's feeling is because of the strange lady she encountered yesterday in the streets.

That lady is mental...

Strange name it is, Joselin?

Is that even a Korean name?

Strange...

Arrrggh I have to get up!

And she got up.

"What's wrong?" her auntie asked.

Kyung Mi walking out from her room holding her head with a frown.

"Oh, nothing. Just headache" she answered.

Her aunt just finished cooking omelet and pumpkin soup for breakfast.

"The soup I made is just perfect. Here have some" Her aunt put a bowl of soup as she sits down on the dinning area. Kyung Mi took a deep breath and started eating the soup as her aunt went oustide.

A sudden knock from the door totally woke Kyung Mi up as if someone's put a bomb on her chair. She almost jumped from her sit and looked back at the door. A familiar voice she heard.

It was her father.

"Appa!" Kyung Mi surprised.

Kyung Mi hurriedly opened the door while her aunt busy at the backyard hanging clothes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Her father bringing two big strollers and one bag that made Kyung Mi puzzled. Just when Kyung Mi was about to open her mouth to ask what those bags are for her father interfered.

"We are moving here with your aunt" he said,

Again Kyung Mi was about to answer then his father said as if reading Kyung Mi's mind "Yes, for good".

Kyung Mi helped her father with the bags and took it in her room. When she came back her aunt already talking with her father.

"Is there something I should know here?" Kyung Mi asked the both of them.

Her dad and aunt stopped on their conversation and her aunt began to explain.

"Kyung Mi, you and your father will live here with me" her aunt said.

"But what about my studies?" she asked.

"Don't worry I already made the arrangements. Starting on monday you will go to our university" her aunt answered.

"In Ehwa University?!" Kyung Mi surprised.

"Yes my dear" her aunt answered with a big smile on her face.

Kyung Mi turned her head towards her father. She's confused. Doesn't know what to feel.

"Appa, since when are you both planning this?" Kyung Mi asked her father.