Epilogue: T Y S O N

"How either of you pulled off a wedding in less than two months is astounding." Marty Scurll, my wife's best friend and honorary maid-of-honor had pointed out.

It's been two months since I proposed. Two months since I had finally became the IWGP Heavyweight Champion. It was a whirlwind of events for the two of us. With my new role as champion in NJPW and her in ROH, we were always pulled on either side of the world. It was hard to say the least, but we made it work.

Now as we watched the reception hall fill in with various wrestlers from almost all the industry, life has been good for the both of us. It was a spur of the moment for us. Her family having a fit because of the decision but allowed it upon realizing she would have another official wedding in half a year's time. It was just good to have this kinds of moment knowing that in a few more months, our life would turn upside down.

"We have a bride, we have a groom. The officiant is a family friend. The dress was from Kleinfeld's. And reception is here in the Buck's home. So there wasn't much of a problem, Martin." Victoria snorted patting her best friend's cheeks.

A smile on my face seeing her wedding ring sparkle against the sunlight. My eyes somehow falling towards my own ring. A simple white gold band that had her name inside. It was perfect, she was perfect.

My eyes skimming around the entire backyard. The dysfunctional yet ever endearing sight of the roster we had grown to be as part of the family. It made me wonder for the future ahead of us. The family we would have after knowing everything around us would change.

I wonder about the family we would create. How many bundles of joy would we have? Would we just stick to one boy and one girl or allow everything to be in God's grace. I imagine how life would be like for the two of us in a few years, would I still be wrestling, would my wife still be wrestling alongside me when she begins to return to her old life?

It was good to know that there was more things to look forward to from now on.

"Mega Man?"

"Yes, My Queen?"

I felt her hand cup my cheek, turning towards her, the smile on her face made everything right. What awaited us was something to behold. I was scared, it was given, but I was also excited for the next chapter in our life.

It wasn't literally a fairy tale story for the two of us. It was dysfunctional to say the least. But I wouldn't have it any other way. It had started with a kiss after a match and evolved into something I wouldn't have ever thought would be possible.

"I love you."

"Even if I'm a bisexual, quirky Canadian in love with Wrestling and Video games?"

"That's still up to debate, Love."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way."