✔ p r o l o g u e;

( C O U P  D E  G R A C E )
an action or event that serves as the culmination of a bad or deteriorating situation.

( C O U P  D E  G R A C E )an action or event that serves as the culmination of a bad or deteriorating situation

AUGUST 21, 2017 || Memphis, Tennessee, USA || RAW

FRUSTRATION CONSUMING HER. It had began not so long ago. It was this constant battle with herself that everyone around her was against her. She loses everything she had worked so hard for. The RAW Women's Title, gone. The Friendship she thought she had with Sasha Banks and Bayley was dying each day. The Faith management had once had now a figment of her imagination.

Eyes were constantly glued behind her back. She knew what came next in this type of situation. She had watched a few women endure the same for years. It was the world coming to crash on her. The ghost finally catching up to haunt her.

Her mistake.

Her ballsy decision was coming to haunt her so bad now.

Jimmy Jacobs' downfall dragged even her. Their mutual creative minds were now under everyone's constant scrutiny. The difference was, she was the one gaining or more often now losing opportunities while he was just backstage as part of the creative team.

"Miss Spencer," one of the interns called. He didn't look older than her, his brown eyes scrutinizing her from head to toe. News spreads faster than she actually thought. She wandered what Sasha said this time. "Mr. McMahon asked for you to head to his office."

"Yeah," she exhaled. It was bad. Much horrible that she had actually thought. With a quick thank you, she made her way to the office.

Eyes took glimpse of her and she ignored. Smouldering blue eyes never once focusing on anyone's gaze.  Her sneakers squeaking against the polished floor and it was the only sound she focused on in her journey. The hushed whispers were ignored as she finally stood in front of the door.

Rasping a quick knock, acknowledgement to come in wasn't given until after a few seconds. Opening the door, she saw her boss sitting in front of his desk, glasses resting against the bridge of his nose. Eyes looking up towards her for a moment before returning to his paperwork.

No acknowledgement to sit down came and she simply stood in front of the man. Waiting and expecting the vicious word lashing from the man.

"You wanted to see me." She finally acknowledged wiping her sweaty palms against her white tracker pants. Lips now in-between her teeth as she chewed in nervousness.

"You know why I've brought you here and I want to hear your side."

Her breathing now rapid and shallow. She felt like she was back in preparatory all over again, facing the principal. She was back to feeling the pulse pounding her temples as the principal scolded her from head to toe only to take it back knowing who she was, but facing Vince McMahon was different. He didn't know who she was, and she was certain that he didn't give a damn.

"I don't have to explain anything."

It was bold for her to say. Vince sighed leaning against his chair, lifting the bottle of water besides him to his lips and taking a quick swig. The gesture happened only a quick moment but she felt it was a century.

"Then you listen to me," he barked slamming his open bottle of water to the table, the wet papers were ignored, "you ruined my show last week. You fucking screwed up!"

She held herself in place as the lashing began.

"And for what? You got to hold the damn belt once and now you think you're it?  You're fucking wrong. You're nothing compared to Charlotte. Compared to Bella. Hell even Banks if I liked her a little more. You're nothing compared to any of them."

The pain had traveled in Victoria's veins but never made it to her features or her skin. Her posture remained straight, her blue eyes remained steady towards Vince. She simply exhaled the breath she took and nodding accepting every single insult thrown at her.

"I want to change the mold."

"NO FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL!"

Now she visibly winced at the vehemence lacing the man's tone.

"You're nothing. If you got more strikes in your arsenal or hell, if you have actual Money Makers, I could change my mind."

With a sneer she crossed her arms in front of her chest. The man was a pig, as his eyes remained of her chest. She regretted wearing a tank top as she made her way to the man. The tears now couldn't help but fall. She felt used and she wasn't going to let it be this way.

"So you're saying I need to train and be like Nikki Bella?" she spat.

"It means you're not the woman that could make me change my mind with how I handle the divas here."

And she heard enough. She simply nodded and turned on her heels. Walking out of the office, she had allowed the tears to fall freely down her cheeks as she retreated back to the locker room.

"Tory are you alright?"

She was disgusted at the fake concern thrown her way by the girls. The sight of Sasha Banks in the far corner with her lips raised made it even more evident to her. She ratted her out. She shook her head knowing she never had an ally in this locker room and she never would.

Shoving all her clothes into her luggage she stood, ignoring everyone questioning and protest for her leaving.

"GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU STUPID FAKE BITCHES!"

And that was the last day anyone in WWE saw the woman before her untimely demise thanks to Vince McMahon.