✔ c h a p t e r 5;

( J U M P  I N  A T  T H E  D E E P  E N D )
to begin doing something very complex and/or unfamiliar, especially suddenly and without guidance, assistance, or preparation

( J U M P  I N  A T  T H E  D E E P  E N D )to begin doing something very complex and/or unfamiliar, especially suddenly and without guidance, assistance, or preparation

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Marty."
-TYSON SMITH

OCTOBER 10, 2017 || Tokyo, Japan

"YOU COULD DO IT, MUFFIN. I BELIEVE IN YOU." Marty Scurll way of elevating her anxiety wasn't helping as much as he thought it does.

Wrapping her legs tighter around poor Flip Gordon that volunteered to be the test dummy for her training, she was trying to perfect yet another submission move in her road to getting back to the Indies. But she still wasn't able to do much damage as she thought she could with the move. No amount of faking in Flip's part could convince her as much.

With a sigh, she unclasped her legs around the man and stood beside him as he tried elevating his breathing back into place. She watched unamused as Marty scolded Flip for the nth time since the start of her practice. It wasn't helping to know she was starting to doubt her ability in the technical aspect of wrestling.

It's been a long time since she could actually say she was doing anything remotely part of a submission hold. She blames WWE for it, but more so she for letting it happen so easily. Her eyes lingering around the outside of the ring, the Bucks were busy with their phones, most likely talking with their family, Cody and Brandi were busy in their own conversation to pay her best friend any mind. Then there was Kenny, solely focused on them—on her, most specifically.

Breaking eye contact with the man, she turn her gaze back towards her best friend still busy scolding poor Flip, without warning, she held onto his has arms before turning him until she got him wrapped in a chicken wing. The shrill of Marty's voice caught everyone's attention now.

"Muffin. Muffin. Uncle. Uncle!" the squeal from the man somehow made the London-native burst into fits of giggles. Allowing Marty the release he was desperately asking for, she thanked Flip Gordon for his participation before turning to her best friend, pouting as he was rubbing his aching arm and neck.

She smiled innocently at her best friend before turning her attention back to the individuals now watching close-by. Slipping out of the ring before Marty could have his revenge, she still had on a grin as she approached the observing Kenny Omega. The smile on her lips made it well known it wasn't for a happy reason.

"You owe me lunch for what you did on my birthday." She pointed out.

Everyone generally surprised by her straightforwardness—including Kenny Omega. The man that made it well known to everyone part of the Elite that knew what happened to her birthday party, that she was pissed at him—beyond belief. To have her talk to him like nothing happened was just genuinely surprising to everyone.