✔ c h a p t e r 2;

( A   F A R   C R Y )
to be completely different from something

"You're not allowed to bring me any gifts on my birthday, Omega

"You're not allowed to bring me any gifts on my birthday, Omega."
-VICTORIA SPENCER

SEPTEMBER 2, 2017 || Tokyo, Japan

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Kenny snapped glaring at his set of friends.

Nick Jackson, Matt Jackson, and Marty Scurll were trying so hard to stop their laughter. His eyes rested on the frowning Victoria Spencer looking everywhere but him. He shouldn't even have to wonder. It was his own fault why he was in this predicament.

Kissing Victoria Spencer in front of a Japanese crowd was a wrong move on his part.

"You know I was just joking last night and I never thought you'd take it seriously." Marty continued to snicker and Kenny decided to just ignoring him and the laughter that followed.

He knew the mistake he had made. Kissing her wasn't the mistake. The impulse of doing so after what Marty had said ticked him off. Kissing her wasn't a mistake, it was far from a mistake. He doubt he could ever forget it from his mind. The woman—as much as she had been lacking any form of make-up, was beautiful. The scent and taste of strawberries still lingering in the depths of his mind.

He wasn't going to forget it. Not by a long shot.

"Now, if you four want me to bring you to the right location, annoying me isn't the best thing to do." He muttered under his breath and continued listening to his friends burst into louder fits of laughter.

Rolling his eyes, he proceeded to continue on his way, Victoria following closely behind with the remaining three laughing along to his expense.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one that wants to kill those three." She muttered and Kenny was genuinely taken aback by her strong accent. She was British, that much was given, but her accent was strong and far more posh than Marty's own.

Looking besides the woman walking besides him, he took notice of her choice of clothing. Marty's merch shirt and white tracker pants. The only feminine article of clothing the woman had was her black heels. The stoic expression of her face was concealed with a light make-up, only now noticing the lack of the dark circles under her eyes from last night.

"I'm surprised I'm not part of the three you'd want to kill." Kenny muttered turning his gaze back in front of him, trying to locate a perfect shortcut for today's misadventures.

"Believe me, you're on my other list. The three boys are my priority right now." She grumbled walking a bit faster, and Kenny had allowed the woman to do so.

The scent of strawberries wafting his senses. It was weird but his eyes dropped to the woman's back. Her shapely body concealed behind the large merch shirt and pants. His mind was concocting a lot of scenarios with those killer heels on. Why did he kiss her?