27. The Real Me

"Finally." I groaned, and untucked the blankets from underneath the pillows and crawled in. 

It was a long day, it being that my second flight was delayed 3 hours. The airport itself can be a tiring, especially when you're flying out of the country or when an odorous person is sitting next to you the entire ride. 

I brushed a hair through my damp hair as I waited for Justin to finish his shower.

'How is it over there?' Sam texted, the vibration causing me to jump lightly on the bed.

'It's great!' I sent back and set my phone besides me. I was being a little vague but I was exhausted.

Ten minutes into our text conversation, I heard the bathroom door open and out came Justin, wearing a towel around his hips and a few drips of water scattered across his chest and stomach. I melted, staring at him in awe.

God, he's beautiful.

Justin's laugh snapped me out of my hypnotic state. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and shared a smirk. "Shutup."

I looked down at my phone as he quickly decked himself in a pair of boxers. I occupied my time reading Sam's reply over and over, thinking Justin hadn't finished getting dressed but instead, he left what he had on and slid in next to me. Saying goodnight to Samantha, I set my phone on the night stand and turned to face Justin, who's hand was resting on my waist. 

"I missed you so much, baby." He whispered, inching closer to my face.

I leaned in to, "I missed you too." We were about an inch away, Justin's eyes were already closed as he filled in the space and crashed his lips tenderly into mine. My hands carresed his back as our lips moved in sync together. 

"Mm." I moaned quietly, our kiss was deepened and I changed into a position where I sat on top of Justin, each leg on his sides. My lips slowly made their way to his jawline then to his neck and sucked his delicate sweet spot.

"Oh." He moaned, his eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure. His head was thrown back, he was enjoying this just as I was giving it to him. "Avery."

Giving him a small smile I made my way further down and kissed his chest sweetly, bringing myself up and placing my lips on his again. His tongue licked my bottom lip, making it's way into my mouth and exploring my own tongue.

In a swift move, Justin flipped me over so that he was on top. We laughed a little at our sudden change in position. Then his lips pressed against my neck and he sucked my sweet spot this time. He moved slowly, lower and lower to my chest. He looked up, the look on his face asked if he could and I nodded my head in permission.

So many thoughts ran through my mind.. I know I'm not ready for sex and honestly, I'm not sure if that's what this will lead to but I trust Justin. We both know we're not ready for this commitment because if anything, we need to be ready for the consequences and we're not. 

This night, we're enjoying eachothers company.

He slid up my shirt, uncovering my breast.. My hands shook nervously. This was the farthest I've ever went with a guy before and it being with Justin, was a little bit more relaxing.

"We don't have to do this," Justin whispered, seeing my shooken nerves. 

"No, no..I want to." I smiled as he did too.

His head lowered down to one boob and sucked on it lightly as he caressed the other one. I moaned quietly, again, and shut my eyes. After what felt like ages, he moved down and kissed my stomach and back to my lips.

At this moment, my heart melted and sparks covered my whole body from head to toe. Justin soon laid down next to me and I cuddled up into his chest. 

"I don't want to be with anyone else but you." I whispered and looked up to meet his eyes.

His caramel eyes sparkled with lust, love clearly written all over them. "I love you, Avery. Before you came into my life.. I.. I never though I'd find a girl who loved me for me. Not my music, the attention, none of that. But when you came along, you saw the real me. Not 'Justin Bieber'. There's more to me than just a voice."

I nodded, appreciating his openness. I can't imagine what it's like not having privacy or even a normal life. Justin has many trust issues because of the publicity, if you tell the wrong people wrong things, tomorrow it's the headline of People Magazine. Justin allowed me in his life even though I could of been one of those wrong people. He took that risk and I couldn't be more grateful that he did. 

"You're fans see more in you than a voice, believe me." I smiled.

He joined in and rubbed my back softly. "I love my fans," He looked at the ceiling, most likely imagining how they support him at concerts and say how much they love him. "I'd be no where without 'em."

I nodded, smiling still and closing my eyes. "Thank you." Justin said.

"For what?" I asked, raising my head up from his chest.

"For listening." 

I kissed his lips lightly but wasn't quite ready to pull away yet. Justin seemed to notice because our kiss was deepened, again, and I held the sides of his face. After a while, we pulled away and I laid my head back on his chest.

This truly was one of our best nights ever. 

"And, Justin?" I whispered.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you too."