2. It Was Real

Avery's POV

I just stood there looking at him, in shock. He gave me a small smile. "Do you want me to help you carry these books home?" He asked.

I smiled back. "If it's not too much trouble." 

He shook his head. "Whats your name?" 

"Avery." I responded softly. 

"That's a beautiful name." 

I blushed, "Thank you." 

He laughed briefly. "I'm Justin."

Justin Bieber, the world's biggest teen sensation. I'm such a huge fan of him. I used to be obsessed with him last year, but not so much now that I see how crazily obsessed I really was.

I was so nervous, I couldn't talk and there was an awkward silence. I thanked God when he broke the silence, "So, what's with all the books?"

"Oh I just moved here from South Carolina, so it was my first day." 

Right then, we turned around the corner where my house was. 

"This is your house?" 

"Yeah."

"Nice.." He looked at how big it was but I'm sure he's seen much bigger and better houses. 

"Thank you for helping me carry these books." 

He smiled at me. "No problem." 

I wanted so badly to ask him for an autograph but I didn't want to ruin the moment. He handed me my books as I set them down on a table inside my house. "So.. I'll see you later." I said. 

"Yeah, nice meeting you Avery." He walked away and I closed the door. Ugh, why didn't i just ask him for an autograph. I felt like an idiot.

I walked in the kitchen and ate a snack then went back to the door, grabbed my books and went to my room. I organized all my school folders and notebooks in my backpack. When I was done, i didn't know what to do. No one was home yet.. I was alone.

- Morning -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I was happy to be going to school, maybe I can make a friend. Well, I was hoping to. I ran to the bathroom to wash up and put the outfit I picked out last night on. I kept my hair down again. I ran downstairs and ate some cereal. I looked at the clock, noticing I had 10 minutes to get to school. I had time but i just headed out the door, saying my goodbyes to my parents. I headed towards school.

When I arrived, the bell had just rang. I had to run to class which made me look like an idiot. On the bright side, I wasn't late. I sat at my desk and class began. I missed Sam sitting right beside me. This sucked.

"Hey." I looked to my left to find a brown-haired girl with green eyes looking at me. She sat next to me.

"Hi." I responded. 

"I'm Daniella." She introduced.

"Im Avery." I replied. 

"So your new huh?" 

"Yeah" I sighed. 

She laughed. "It's okay, everyone's pretty chill here" She assured me. I raised my eyesbrows and mouthed an 'oh.' As soon as class ended she caught up to me walking to my second period. "Hey, do you want to sit next to me during lunch?" She asked. 

"Sure." I smiled brightly. 

Last period was fun, I met so many new people. Lunch was the best though, Daniella is hilarious. I'm starting to love this school.