14. Forgetting about our Worries

Avery's POV.

"What the hell!?" Justin half-yelled. "He can't do that to me... First, everyone find about you and second, who knows what everyone will think me punching this guy." He sighed in fustration.

I frowned. "I'm sorry."

He pulled me in a tight hug. "It's not your fault."

I pulled out, "Yes it is... I shouldn't have even dated him. But the publicity and fans... I'm scared they'll ruin everything we have going with us right now. I don't want your fans to hate me."

"Listen to me Avery, they won't tear us apart. Fame won't tear us apart, okay? Don't be scared." He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. 

I gave him a big smile. "I love you." 

"I love you too Avery." He smiled back.

Next Day

"Avery, me and Pattie are going to hang out around the beach today. Do you want to come?" My mom asked while I ate some pancakes that I cooked myself. 

"Is Justin going?" I questioned.

"Uh, I don't know. Ask him." She suggested.

"Okay." I whipped my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. I feel proud for remembering all 10 digits. 

"Hello?" Justin spoke.

"Hey Justin, I was wondering if you were going to the beach with our moms today."

"I will if you go!" 

"Yeah! Let's go, it'll be fun!"

"Okay, we'll be over there around one o-clock." He said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I glanced over to the stove, which gave me the time. 11:58. I ran for dear life to my room to get dressed. I opened my closet, sat on my bed and stared at all of my clothes on the racks. I spotted a strapless, light pink and white, floral summer dress. I pulled it off the hanger and trotted to my drawers to get my pink bathing suit to match it. Soon after, I was already dressed and was putting some purfume on. I skipped downstairs to get my beach bag ready.

"Hey, are you coming with us?" My mom asked, while putting sunblock in her bag. I forgot I was going with her! So I won't need a bag..

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you!" I laughed. 

"It's really hot outside so it should be fun. Oh, can you run upstairs and get my sunglass on top of the dresser?" 

I obeyed and came back down, handing her glasses. I checked the time again, 12:37. Only about 20 more minutes and then they'll be here! 

Oh my god.

Fans. Justin's fans.... and the paparazzi. 

I turned to my mom, "Ma', what about the publicity and stuff..?" 

"I talked to Pattie about it. She said no one knows their in THIS part of Atlanta but bodygaurds will be there just in case." She gave me an assuring smile. I returned a smile feeling more secure. 

To pass time, me and my mom made small talk in the front yard until we saw Pattie and Justin pull up. 10 minutes after, we saw them drive up. Pattie got out first then Justin.

"Hey!" I smiled warmly at Justin. He smiled back and kissed me rather hard, harder than usual but also gently in a way. I pulled away slightly. "What was that for?" I giggled.

"I'm just happy to be with you and to spend some time together." He said, taking hold of my hand.

-------------------------

After I laid everyone's towel down on the sand, I stripped my dress off (with my bathing suit still on of course) and rubbed sunblock on my skin. 

"Um, Justin?" I smiled shyly. "Could you put some sunblock on my back?" Gee, I felt embarassed. I mean, I would have ask my mom if her and Pattie didn't go rushing into the water. 

Justin laughed, "Sure." He took the bottle in his hands squeezing the sunscreen out. 

He sat down behind me and applied it over my back. His hands went slowly up and down on my back and made their way up to my neck. He started to message my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure. It felt good to have a massage once in a while.

As minutes passed, I felt Justin kiss my neck. I titled my head to the left, giving him more access. I gasped from the touch of his warm, soft lips now caressing my jawlline.

 "Baby, not here." I decided to break it up since we got a few awkward stares from random people.

Justin laughed against my neck. "Sorry." 

"No need to say sorry." I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Let's go in the water!" 

Right as those words left my mouth, Justin picked me up bridal style and walked to the water. "Don't drop me in the water!" I squealed. 

He walked deeper and deeper in the water while my arms were hugging his neck, holding on for dear life. "It's so cold!!" I squealed again. Justin just kept laughing loudly. I finally got used to the temperature of the water. The water reached a little above my stomach. I untangled from Justin but kept my arms around his neck with my legs in sand underneath the water.

"This is fun!" Justin spoke, wrapping his arms around my back. 

"I know!" I beamed. 

The rest of the day went on with playing games with Justin. We had water fights where we had to splash the eye-burning water at eachother and threw around a beach ball. Today was definately one of the best moments with Justin. Just spending time together and forgetting about our worries.

------------------

Sorry this chapter took so long! HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

Please give me some feedback so I know you guys like/dislike this story :)