6. Hurt My Heart

Avery's POV 

 Justin and I were still kissing. My hand moved up to the back of his head where I twirled a peice of his hair. 

"Hey Jus- Oops!" Pattie came in.

I broke away from Justin's lips  with my cheeks becoming red.

"Really mom?" Justin sighed.

"I'm sorry, but it's getting late. Avery I would love for you to stay longer but your parents might be wondering where you are."

"Oh yes." I laughed. "It was nice meeting you Pattie. Thank you for everything." I hugged her and she smiled.

"It was no problem, it was nice meeting you too." She responded.

Justin took my hand and led me downstairs to his car.

"My mom really likes you." Justin smirked, sliding into the driver seat.

"Really? That's good. She's so sweet." I smiled, getting lost in my thoughts. "Oh my god.." I remembered.

"What?"

"Sam's coming in town tomorrow!" I said, more loudly than I intended to.

Justin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion which made him look so cute. "Who?"

"My bestfriend," I laughed. "She lives back in Chapin."

"Oh, we should all hang then."

"Of course. I'll call you when she arrives."

We pulled into my driveway and parked. I gathered all my things and made sure I didn't forget anything, and Justin came around to open the door for me. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek lightly and we walked to my doorstep.

"Thank you for everything, Justin. I had an amazing time." I smiled.

"No problem." He lightly kissed my lips. "I had fun."

My cheek became pink -- something that's been constantly happening since I've met Justin. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too." I hugged him and gave him another kiss. 

"Night, baby."

"Night." I grinned.

Justin was off and I went inside, "I'm home!" I shouted

"Hey hun!" Mom shouted. "How was your day?" She winked.

"Very fun! What are you up to?" I changed the subject.

"Making some dinner."

"Oh god." My nose scrunched up in disgust since I already felt like a cow with all the food I ate at Justin's. "Where's April and Drew?"

"Upstairs." She gestured upstairs and went back to cooking.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs while calling April's and Drew's name a series of times. I waited in my room, assuming they knew where I was. April came in first and then Drew.

"What's up?" Drew spoke.

"I wanted to talk to you guys about something. But you have to promise you can't tell anyone. I'm trusting you with my life here." Drew and April looked me straight in the eye and promised they wouldn't tell a soul.

"So what's this secret?" April asked. I was hesitant because April's absolutely obsessed with Justin but I can't hide him from them forever.

"I'm dating.." My voice trailed off.