Chapter 25- Game on...

James' POV

"No Tommy, you don't draw a straight line for a stem." I instruct Thomas, pointing at the piece of paper in front of him. Thomas rolls his eyes and flips his pencil over to erase what he had drawn.

"I can't help that my drawings are stick figures." He complains. I giggle and look down back at my paper, shading in my flower. We were both sitting on my bed, the Saturday sun glowing brightly in through the curtains. Creeping unevenly across the bed. I was facing the window, and Thomas was facing me. His back facing the window. One earbud was in my ear, listening to Halsey, 'Sorry'. I was humming along with the song peacefully as I drew. I couldn't help but notice Thomas staring at me. I look up at him, his hand was holding up his face. His elbow resting on his knee, he was sitting Indian style. I tilt my head.

"What?" I ask him, confused about his staring. He sighs lovingly. He looked lovestruck.

"Just look at you and all of your beauty." He comments. I feel my face heat up as I giggle.

"I'm not beautiful." I argue, crossing my arms over my chest. I raise an eyebrow with a smirk on my face. He put a hand over his chest, pretending to be offended.

"Excuse me?? You're so cute and sweet I just can't!" He tells me. I giggle once again and peck his lips gently. I pull away from him, but he quickly pulls me in another kiss. I smile into it and kiss back, sitting up on my knees now. I feel his hands being placed on my hips, and I sling my arms around his neck. He smiles into the kiss. I giggle and pull away, hearing my ringtone in my ear from my earbud. I pull away from him, leaving him with a disappointed look on his face. I hold up a finger, telling him to give me a second. I walk out of the room and click the button on my headphones to answer.

John
James

"Hello?"

"Hey James. How's it going?"

"It's going well, I'm just hanging out with Thomas."

"That's good. I wanted to know if you guys wanted to meet up soon? We all need to hang out. And it's kind of an excuse of Alexander to stop over-working himself. Again."

"Of course! I'll ask Thomas if he wants to come."

"Great! Thank you so much. Just one more thing James..."

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to tell him?"

"What do you mean?"

"When are you going to tell Thomas that you're trans?"

"H-how? Who told you that..?" -James whispered

"James... I know what people are thinking.. don't be ashamed of who you are. You should tell Thomas though.."

"I'm scared.."

"It's only going to hurt him if you don't tell him for awhile or he finds out himself. That will harm both of you. I've got to go... I'll see you later James..."

  With that he hung up. I sighed and walked back into the room.

"Hey babe, John-.." he cuts me off.

"What is this?" Thomas says. I freeze, my eyes widening.

Thomas' POV

  James left the room to answer his call, leaving me sitting on his bed with a pout on my face. I sighed and stood up. He wouldn't mind if I looked around his room a bit would he..? I look around, drawings, flowers, photos, jewelry, a box under the bed, more flowers. Wait, what's that?