Really? Hope it wasn't that bad

Tanisha's POV

Wow. Its very nice. It smells like candies. Let me use it,take a few pics then return it back before she finds out. She isn't going to blow up like Mia but she's sure going to chase me around the whole house and when she catches me she'll definitely squish my dear cheeks and punch the hell out of me.

Am talking about Y'vania's lip gloss the one she bought yesterday. I swear its supercool. I sneaked into her room looking for her headphones but spotted this magnificent purple lip gloss on her dressing table so all about the headphones is now forgotten and I promise from today onwards purple will be my favourite colour (blue,am sorry for betraying you).
Standing in front her dressing mirror,'misusing' her stuff as she says it every time I do this.
PS: I don't know why I'm being hard headed.
I open up one of the drawers not really sure what am looking for. I find a stack of papers arranged neatly in it. I pick one of them and start going through. I can't understand a thing but they look like reports from a doctor. I return the paper exactly where it was and get out of her room suddenly feeling scared of something I can't tell.

There's one question I should ask Y'vania. What are the doctor's reports doing in her room.
As soon as I get to the living room, Mia comes in fuming with anger and pulling a scowling Y'vania behind her. I don't know what's happening but I know it's not good so I sit down and watch the drama unfold.
" Can you stop pulling me? What's wrong with you?"
"Who do you think you're talking to?" Mia asks angrily.
"Some 'Mrs always right' from whatever world."
"How dare you." Mia hisses raising her hand to hit Y'vania but she stops her saying,
"Just like how am daring you to hit me. Can you give me some peace of mind?"
"What's really happening here?" Mummy asks not too surprised by the drama.
"She think she's too grown up to hang out with stupid boys. Why don't you go out and find something constructive to do?" Mia asks angrily staring hard at Y'vania.
I know my part in this play called Y'vania versus Mia. Its always rough but my  part is the easiest

Sit still look pretty

Mummy glares at Y'vania and I can tell she'll side with Mia not fair though but what can you do when Mia is the eldest daughter with money and potential.
"Why do you always  get out of this house without saying where you're going to in particular or what are you up to?" Mummy asks quietly but I can feel the anger in her voice. Y'vania goes quiet clenching and unclenching her fists angrily. She then heaves and asks,
"Should I sign an agreement whenever I get in and out of this house?"
This time round,the slap lands squarely on her face.

Guess who did it?
Mia of-fucking-course.

"How can you talk to mummy in such a tone? Are you out of your mind?" Y'vania rolls her eyes and pushes Mia away making a dramatic exit and intentionally knocking Mia's flower vase.

Oh shit hope it doesn't breeaak oh yes thank God or else it would've rained tantrums.
This isn't going to be nice.
No am kidding. Mia and Y'vania always do that to each other but you'll find them talking happily to each other within an hour.

"Where was she?" Mummy asks.
"At the cafeteria with some dumb guy I didn't get to slap. I wonder what they were doing at the hospital cafeteria. I don't want to see her out of this house unless she's going to look for a job. If she doesn't want to go to college let her be. Maybe she wants to get married or something."
"And you'll make a very handsome husband your precious excellency." Y'vania says coming back to  the living room.
"You are pushing me to the wall Y'vania. I swear you are going to smell it and am sure you won't like the scent."
"Will it be worse than your perfume? That's the scent I don't like."