Mummy

Y'vania's POV

"I knew it was going to be bad but not this bad I shouldn't have told him and now he hates me,he can't believe his father did that to me." I speak fast failing to register what happened as I drop myself on the couch next to Lilly.

"Y'vania it's not the end. Just give him time to think about it both of you need space to process everything."

I shake my head failing to understand why people like telling me about space. It doesn't work on our relationship it only breaks us apart.

"Why am I not good at this relationship thing? Everyone else is perfect but mine is so bent and crooked and never okay. Everytime I try to make it right there has to be an obstacle."

"Everyone has their love story written in a unique manner even the ones you call perfect have experienced difficulties at some point." 

It's true I know whatever Lilly is saying is true but why is it that our ' difficulties ' time is so long it's like forever difficult. The happy days existed for only a short period of time and they weren't that happy because every minute had us worried of my health condition. Most of our dates had to be cancelled because I was in the hospital undergoing check up or very ill to even talk.

Everything is so twisted and complicated and now I can't even tell if he's ever going to come back to me.

When I got out of that hotel room I wished all this was a movie that I could rewind it to when he called me and skip the part where I confessed to him about his father's deeds.

I wished I was living in some paranormal world where I could've stopped time and take everything I said back.

What Lilly is trying to tell me is true but it only works in other relationships not mine.

My sister always says secrets are like margarine they are bad for the heart but I think not all secrets are bad or even if they are they are better left unsaid.

"How did it go with Anthony." Jake asks sitting next to me.

"Good. Bad I don't know. Turns out he's the little guy that swapped the amnesia drug with water and we broke up."

"What? You didn't tell me about that little boy part."

"I was so confused Lilly but yes it's Anthony he still remembers it too."

"Why did you guys break up you were okay!" Daniel almost screams. He's just coming in and he overhead our conversation.

"I'm very fine Mr cupid  how is Tessa?" I ask back without staring at him.

"I'm okay and I'm here." Tessa speaks up from the hallway.

"Someone is in a very bad mood."
"Don't even start Daniel!" I say getting up to just to get tackled by Tessa.

Like we didn't share a class three hours ago.

"So you aren't you going back to Atlanta to talk to your father-in-law or.."

My glare stops Daniel mid sentence earning a loud laughter from Tessa and Matt who I hadn't notice was sitting on the floor behind the couch playing candy crush on Lilly's phone.

"Okay. I'll go fix us something in the kitchen." He says heading out.

"Don't set it on fire!" Javier screams from the hallway.

"Why is everyone here and I didn't even notice them when I came in?" I ask quietly but I guess Lilly hears it.

"You came in crying like a psycho how could you notice anyone."