Whichever way you want

Anthony's POV

I had to bring Sam with me to the amusement park because she keeps on complaining that since Kara came into my life I don't spend time with her anymore.

I feel so bad and I knew I had to make it up to her so here we are and she seems so happy. I'm so caught up in listening to Sam's blabber that I don't notice its 4:30 and Y'vania is standing a few steps behind me until Sam stops talking, rushes past me and hugs the girl with the short brown hair.

She made her hair even shorter and damn she looks so hot adding to that,she's wearing blue short shorts and a cute black short sleeves top with some low heeled ankle boots completing her beauty with the smile she has on her face as she stares at Samantha who is happily talking to her.

I can't get what she's telling her because I'm busy exploring the beauty of a girl. The type of beauty I always want. Natural beauty. Its so different to what I see everyday.

According to Kara there's no beauty without make up but here we are Y'vania is rocking the beauty world without any of it and she looks even more striking..wait..did her boobs get bigger? Yeah that absolutely happened and she's way more curvier and that hairstyle is completely going to kill me. Fact.

The last time  I saw her I didn't pay much attention to her body and now am acting like a total pevert. I'm still admiring her long legs when she clears her throat and I realise she's staring at me in the same way I'd stared at her. Lost in the beauty of the moment. She's still holding Sam's hand and the little girl won't stop smiling.

Sam breaks the weird silence.

"Did you know we're going to be here cute girl?"

She still calls her that?

"Maybe..I thought I'd say hi to big sister and little brother." She says turning to Sam.

"Aw you still remember our jokes. That's so sweet. I missed you. Why don't you visit us anymore?"

"I was out of town princess and I missed you too."

"Did you miss my little brother?"

Y'vania stares at me for seconds then back to Sam and tells her that she missed me but I feel the dryness in her tone. Sam hugs her tightly and asks,
"Are you going to come home with us?"

Wow. Little girls with their types of questions. I get closer and distangle her from Y'vania resulting to my hand brushing Y'vania's upper arm sending electricity coursing through my body. I think she gets the same feeling as a slight blush appears on her face.

"Sam we just met her let's give her some time to talk then we'll talk about going home with her later."
"Okay but don't leave us alone especially little brother here."

"Big brother to you little sister." I correct her and she sticks out her tongue and say her usual remark.
"Loser."

Y'vania laughs out softly but suddenly stops when I stare at her.

Man she didn't have to stop. I could listen to that melodious voice for the whole day.

"Sam go on I paid for five rides here are your tickets." She grabs the tickets even before I finish giving her instructions and says,

"I know,don't get out sight,don't talk to strangers,come back here immediately,don't start a fight blah blah blah I'm gone talk to your wifey!" She shouts running off earning a few stares from people around us.

"Did she just call me your.."
"Yes I guess so. You know how Sam acts crazy sometimes."  I decide to change the topic before things get more awkward than they already are.