Brownie Bae pt2

Anthony's POV

"See? It wasn't that hard after all. Okay let's take a stroll around Wilshire boulevard. The view looks fascinating from up here." Nick says patting my back and picking up his jacket.

"I thought she won't pick up or recognise my voice." I speak quietly as we stepped outside the house  I thought I won't leave to go out and relax since the minute we came in from the airport  a few days ago.

Nick and I are staying at an old family friends townhouse in a place known as Wilshire boulevard. The Hamptons' have houses in almost every city and their hospital is one of the best in  this city.

I know,somewhere in these streets am going to see my Brownie Bae.

God knows I miss those brown eyes that stare at something so intensely and seem to always speak alot.

Those cute peach coloured lips, how she smiles and kisses me leaving me breathless, how her words seem to have a deeper meaning.

Her touch which sends sparks all over my body and mostly how she sacrificed everything for our relationship and how she trusted me and gave me everything she had,how she let me be the one to see her vulnerability and gave herself to me for the first time in her life,how she held onto me despite all the obstacles and showed me the real meaning of happiness in one's life.

People do mistakes and am one of them that's why I took the job my dad offered to Connor; opening a new hospital wing in the Hamptons Hospital.

My dad and mum were against it at first but after seeing that I wasn't going to back off they finally gave up.

At least they should understand that whatever they say about Y'vania won't stop me from finding her after all they are the ones who tried destroying her life at one point.

They started this and I'll make sure I get to the bottom of it.

Connor himself was willing to let me take the responsibility. At least in a house where people saw me as a black sheep for making ' wrong decisions ' there was one person who felt my pain and cared.

Defeated,my father unwillingly made arrangements for my one week trip to the Hamptons. Little did I know that its in the same town Y'vania's college is located.

I tried looking for her but I was told she stays off campus by a girl I mistook for my Brownie. She had the exact features and long brown hair except for the hazel eyes. She was surprised at first but after that awkward conversation of ' am sorry I mistook you for someone..' she told me about Y'vania who was now some famous girl in campus.

Back at home I really wanted to talk to her family the day before I left for my trip but I realised how much they hated my family and the O'Connell's.

I can't blame them I mean I also can't believe that my childish stunt of tampering with my dad's stuff actually saved a girl and that girl was Y'vania. She was supposed to die on that day.

She used to go by the name Faith and that's what made me stay in the dark for so long. If she still used that name till date I would've had a clue to who she is but changing both first and surname made me clueless.

I needed her family to at least tell me her whereabouts. I guess I deserved what I got from Raquel. She has the right to express her anger in such a way because all my family did was hurt them and most especially me hurting her daughter who was in the middle of a very critical condition.

Maybe I ought to have waited for her to get better before dragging her into this kind of mess trying to dig out her past.

I still see her reaction that day at the park when she saw her cousins for the first time in more than ten years,how the O'Connell's talked to her and insulted her mother until she couldn't take it.