Mariah Walker

Jake's POV

"So when do we go?"
"Let's do it tomorrow afternoon. We need to put some sense into that guy's head boyfriend or doctor things have to be clear."
"Matthew all you think about is fighting the guy we have a problem to solve remember?"
"Oh that one? He has to treat her because she loves her or whatever."
"Matt!" Both of us snap and he goes quiet.
Lilly,Matt and I are seated in Lilly's house planning on what to do to get Y'vania treated. Its just a day after learning of Y'vania's condition from her family and how the doctor told them that Y'vania is completely against the fact that she can get treated.
Y'vania is currently at work also against what the doctor recommended.

"Y'vania is such a hard nut to crack." I say sighing and going to the window.
"But I hope she hasn't given up and..yes I have an idea. If we give Y'vania a reason to live she'll definitely accept and start the treatment." Lilly says chuckling at the end.
"What reason?" I ask turning towards her.
"Like make her feel  that the Anthony guys loves her and can't do without her."
"With her weird thing of not believing in love I don't think it will work I mean Daniel is still struggling." Everyone starts laughing.
"Did I sound funny?"
Lilly nods
"Okay guys I know its funny but Daniel should give up already anyways we also have a part we should talk to her and make her realise how much we need her."
"How many times have we done that in the past forty eight hours?" Matt asks.
"Aren't you the one who tells me about the 'never give up' thingy?"
Lilly asks. Just then my phone rings.
"Wait its Anthony."
"Put it on speaker."

Incoming call from Y'vania's doctor at 9:29 am

Y.D: Hey..Jake..right?

J.R: Yes speak your mind out.

Y.D: Um..sorry to distract but I can't seem to reach Y'vania and she's supposed to resume her weekly checkups.

J.R: Uh oh just hold on a minute.

"What should I tell him?"
"She went to visit her abuela or something." Matt says and Lilly bursts out laughing nudging Matt's shoulder.

J.R: Uh yeah Anthony you there? She went to visit abuela... um her grandma and she forgot her phone at home.

Y.D: Uh okay bet I should say bye.

J.R: Oh wait Anthony can we get time to talk to you tomorrow afternoon? About Y'vania?

Y.D: Sure I'll see. Afternoons are kind of busy but I'll squeeze my schedule I'll give you a call and please if you reach Y'vania tell her to give me a call.

J.R:  Okay bye.

Y.D: Bye.

"Did you have to say that?" Lilly asks
"Say what?" I ask texting Y'vania.
"The grandma thing."
" Its not a bad idea. Your boyfriend is a genius." Matt sticks his tongue out and makes a face to Lilly who rolls her eyes.

          Y'vania's POV

"Hey why are you so quiet. You didn't tell me how your weekend was." Paige complains sitting beside me. I sigh and look up smiling faintly. She goes on,
"What's wrong you've been so quiet since morning or is there someone bothering you cause I swear I'll castrate whoever is bothering you."
"Nothing Paige am just tired I guess..um let's not talk about it. Mrs Grey came this morning and you know what that means?" I ask smiling mischievously. Her eyes light up.

Paige and I get our boring days at work going by pranking the boss's wife. She's been away  visiting their daughter and we missed it so much. She's used to it and she finds it funny too. Mr Grey is a funny man too and he sometimes plays part in the pranks.
Paige is the very first person I got used to when I started working here. She's been kind to me ever since and she's quite a friend though not so close but we do get along.
We're still planning on how to dye Mrs Grey's hair pink for the whole week when Jake texts.