Cuddles

"WHAT THE HELL? THAT'S IT?"you shout. The T.v show your watching ended the season with a 'Is she gonna live or not'.

Standing up, you grab a pillow and throw it at the wall. You then begin your loud rant.

"Y/n, where you at?" You hear your girlfriend Olivia "Sombra" call you. Stoping your rant, you keep pouts at the t.v. Olivia walks into the room and smilies at your pout.

"What's wrong Mi amore?" She says as she leans on the wall."They ended the season on a bad note and I'm pissed,"

Olivia laughs and straddles your lap, making you blush but you still have the pout on your face. Placing your arms around her waist, you lean your head in her chest. Breathing in, you feel yourself calming down.

Letting the air out you raise your head. Olivia rubs your cheek with her hand."You fine now, Y/n?" She asks sweetly. You nod and she leans down and connects your lips together for a passionate kiss.

The kiss lasts for a few minutes. Breaking apart, you smile at this beautiful girl sitting in your lap.

Wrapping your arms tighter around her waist. She sighs and looks at you. A idea pops into your head. Without informing her,you fall back and lay with the girl on top of you.

Olivia shouts and pouts at you. You grin and peck her cheek."I'm sorry babe,"

She sighs and falls to your side. Olivia wraps her arms around you. She places her head on your chest."Love you Olivia," You say and place a kiss on her head.

"Love you too," She says back and you both end up spending the rest of the day cuddling.